JAILBAIT .... worth the jail time ?

BlackJesus

41 members have voted

1. 1. Worth the possible jail sentence ???

• Hell yeah !
    • Maybe ... I'd probably do it
    • Nah ... but damn ... bites hand
    • Nope ... 18 or over for me
  2. 2. Have you ever hooked up with "Jailbait" ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but willing

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582120' date='Oct 31 2007, 04:13 AM']It was early October and that means that it's still hotter than Hell outside. One of the girls in that group, when I got around to them, put her leg up on her chair, hiked her skirt up to just where I could see her panties, and was using one of those paper fans to fan her thighs. Needless to say I was a bit surprised by this but at the same time I just saw a 16 year old girls panties and was watching her fan her thighs. I did everything in my power NOT to look down towards her legs or crotch, although everything was in full view. But, I ignored it as best I could. I gave each group a few minutes to ask me some questions. The girl with the thighs says to me "Jim, which do you prefer, S or M?" I guess she thought I'd get embarrassed and walk away but I just leaned into her ear and whispered "Meet me at my car after school and I'll show you."[/quote]

DID ANYBODY ELSE FEEL MOVEMENT IN THEIR PANTS READING THIS?

YOU SHOULD WRITE IN TO PENTHOUSE.

:ninja: (just to play it safe)

[quote name='DICKMAN' post='582499' date='Oct 31 2007, 08:02 PM']DID ANYBODY ELSE FEEL MOVEMENT IN THEIR PANTS READING THIS?

YOU SHOULD WRITE IN TO PENTHOUSE.

:ninja: (just to play it safe)

:ninja:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Yeah, that story of his got me worked up too but the ending sucked.....he could have at least lied
about it. Mully is a cock tease.[/b][/color]

:ninja:

My reply got lost in another site meltdown, dammit, and it was well-thought out, too.
Any female body that is well-developed is attractive to men, no matter the age of the female.
Acting on something or not despite a lustful thought is the primary difference between a regular man and a sex offender..
I don't see how this position is either refutable or not true. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582489' date='Nov 1 2007, 08:40 AM']Ok you inflated pilsbury dough boy, I don't think I am the asshole here....sorry for being opinionated I forgot that egos have a hard time with women who have ideas. Funny, I just came in here not making any nasty comments, not saying anything really crazy or out there (like I promised that I would no longer do) and you still have a problem with me. It seems that your problem has nothing to do with the fact that I type nasty stuff and insult people its the fact that you can't handle someone who has a different view than you do and because I don't go along with everything you say.[/quote]

Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present again!

Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

We don't remember dates. . . .Period!!

Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know, it's like camping.

[quote name='sneaky' post='582498' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:58 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Scarlet,

All I got to say is.........................

can you post some of your old high school pics? [/b][/color]

:ph34r:[/quote]
:lol: :lol:

Scarlet: Actually videos are preferred if ya got 'em.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582520' date='Oct 31 2007, 09:43 PM']Women, learn to work the toilet seat. You're a big girl. If it's up, put it down. We need it up, you need it down. You don't hear us complaining about you leaving it down.

Birthdays, Valentines, and Anniversaries are not considered by us to be opportunities to see if we can find the perfect present again!

Sometimes we are not thinking about you. Live with it.

Sunday = sports. It's like the full moon or the changing of the tides. Let it be.

Don't cut your hair. Ever. Long hair is always more attractive than short hair. One of the big reasons guys fear getting married is that married women always cut their hair, and by then you're stuck with her.

Ask for what you want. Subtle hints do not work! Strong hints do not work! Obvious hints do not work! Just say it!

We don't remember dates. . . .Period!!

Most guys own three pairs of shoes - tops. What makes you think we'd be any good at choosing which pair, out of thirty, would look good with your dress?

Yes and No are perfectly acceptable answers to almost every question.

Come to us with a problem only if you want help solving it. That's what we do. Sympathy is what your girlfriends are for.

A headache that lasts for 17 months is a problem. See a doctor.

Anything we said 6 months ago is inadmissible in an argument. In fact, all comments become null and void after 7 days.

If you won't dress like the Victoria's Secret girls, don't expect us to act like soap opera guys.

If you think you're fat, you probably are. Don't ask us. We've been tricked before!!

If something we said can be interpreted two ways, and one of the ways makes you sad or angry, we meant the other one.

Let us ogle. We are going to look anyway; it's genetic.

You can either ask us to do something or tell us how you want it done. Not both. If you already know best how to do it, just do it yourself.

Whenever possible, please say whatever you have to say during commercials.

Christopher Columbus did not need directions, and neither do we.

The relationship is never going to be like it was the first two months we were going out. Get over it. And quit whining to your girlfriends.

ALL men see in only 16 colors, like Windows default settings. Peach, for example, is a fruit, not a color. Pumpkin is also a fruit. We have no idea what mauve is.

If it itches, it will be scratched. We do that.

We are not mind readers and we never will be. Our lack of mind-reading ability is not proof of how little we care about you.

If we ask what is wrong and you say "nothing", we will act like nothing's wrong. We know you are lying, but it is just not worth the hassle.

If you ask a question you don't want an answer to, expect an answer you don't want to hear.

Don't ask us what we're thinking about unless you are prepared to discuss such topics as navel lint, the shotgun formation, or monster trucks.

Foreign films are best left to foreigners. (Unless it's Bruce Lee or some war flick where it doesn't really matter what they're saying anyway.)

BEER is as exciting for us as handbags are for you.

Thank you for reading this; Yes, I know, I have to sleep on the couch tonight, but did you know, it's like camping.[/quote]

No see, thats how you are....not all men. Thank you

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582488' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:34 PM']Im an ass hat, cool, is it ok if I say something offensive to you then regarding the pictures you posted of yourself? Heh, I dont think there is any need....

First of all before you react to what I was posting I wasn't necassarily aiming it towards you, the only thing I aimed at you was the fact that you said I ruined all your fun, anything after that was not intended to be directed at anyone in particular.

By the way Jamie same goes to you, the one sentence I posted that said grow up, that was the only thing directed at you...the rest was generalities. I am quite aware that your not a sicko.

Oh and back to Fulcher, get over who my boyfriend is, I think it was already well established that we are two different people and my posts do not reflect his opinions nor the opposite. We don't even talk about the board together, just the bengals. Besides that, I can handle myself with insults infact they do absolutely nothing to me but make me laugh.[/quote]

Its as simple as my experiment that I was attempting to expain my position on, I'm quite comfortable with who I am and how "grown up" I am and if a young women of college age who may say she knows her shit does stink but certanly doesnt carry herself like it when these topics come up, thinks I need to "grow up" it is of little concaquence to me, because I know who I am and how "grown up" I am. But that doesnt mean I wolnt express and defend my position even if it doesnt jive with the opinion of someone who has not likely even payed her own bills yet.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='582517' date='Nov 1 2007, 10:38 AM']My reply got lost in another site meltdown, dammit, and it was well-thought out, too.
Any female body that is well-developed is attractive to men, no matter the age of the female.
Acting on something or not despite a lustful thought is the primary difference between a regular man and a sex offender..
I don't see how this position is either refutable or not true. It doesn't have to be any more complicated than that.[/quote]

Yeah, there's a huge difference between looking at a 16 year old girl and thinking "Damn, she is fine" and actually going up to her and trying to get in her pants. Huge, huge difference. Scarlett doesn't see it like that though. To her we're all animals regardless.
MULLY

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582497' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:56 PM']Perhaps people were missing the point, I was talking 14, 15, 16, 17 yr olds, not girls in their tweenties. If your in your 30s and your thinking about screwing around with underaged girls thats on the lines of molestation. Maybe I am talking too broadly, but I think you can agree with that. Argue with me about all you want, but lets be realistic here. This all goes back to my first comment about it being weird that older men would look at such young girls. I am just not sure why this is so debatable. I just don't get it. Aside from the fact that men are hardwired to look at young girls, theres [color="#FF0000"]a difference between getting off on it and finding someone attractive. [/color]
Anyway, carry on, get pissed, call me nasty things. I'll have to consult some of my guy friends for their opinions and get back to you.[/quote]

That I agree with, and that is all ive ever expressed.

By the way, I dont really understand how this turned into some huge debate. All I said from the get go was this comment and I will quote it

"I dunno but for some reason I find it offensive when older men talk about young girls in such a way. Something about that just bothers me......just sayin.

Nor do I understand why young girls are so willing to advertise themselves in sexual ways. "

That was really nothing to get all hot under the collar over.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582537' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:12 PM']By the way, I dont really understand how this turned into some huge debate. All I said from the get go was this comment and I will quote it

"I dunno but for some reason I find it offensive when older men talk about young girls in such a way. Something about that just bothers me......just sayin.

Nor do I understand why young girls are so willing to advertise themselves in sexual ways. "

That was really nothing to get all hot under the collar over.[/quote]

From reading through this, you are doing exactly what was explained about attention, ATTENTION WHORE!

Well, Scarlett, in all seriousness here, I don't totally disagree with what you say. The only thing that bothers me is that the guys get some kind of thread going about sex, whether it be this "jailbait" thread or a thread about sex in general, and the first thing you do is jump in and start burning your bra.

Also, I don't dislike you and I have agreed with you in the past. One thing we both agree on is an over 18 area on the board. I've been lobbying for that for 2 years now.
MULLY

[quote name='DICKMAN' post='582538' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:14 PM']From reading through this, you are doing exactly what was explained about attention, ATTENTION WHORE![/quote]

Trying to get attention from a bunch of people I don't know on a message board? Yeah that sounds like the case, sorry if I were trying to get attention I'd be posting pictures of myself.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582541' date='Nov 1 2007, 11:16 AM']Trying to get attention from a bunch of people I don't know on a message board? Yeah that sounds like the case, sorry if I were trying to get attention [b]I'd be posting pictures of myself.[/b][/quote]

I really wish you would.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582539' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:14 PM']Well, Scarlett, in all seriousness here, I don't totally disagree with what you say. The only thing that bothers me is that the guys get some kind of thread going about sex, whether it be this "jailbait" thread or a thread about sex in general, and the first thing you do is jump in and start burning your bra.

Also, I don't dislike you and I have agreed with you in the past. One thing we both agree on is an over 18 area on the board. I've been lobbying for that for 2 years now.
MULLY[/quote]

You jumped to that conclusion way to quickly, I havnt said ANYTHING in any other threads lately that are related to sex. You have your fine ass female thread, something about Kylie Manogue, a few others and I have said NOTHING. So don't go saying that I do it in every thread. I just find it offensive that this one involves young females. For me that crosses a line. Since the last explosion I have strayed away from doing so and I think its pretty obvious. I also think its obvious that I was trying to not start shit in this thread, look at how the comment is not directed at anyone and doesn't try to insult anyone......you just hate my guts thats all.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582541' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:16 PM']Trying to get attention from a bunch of people I don't know on a message board? Yeah that sounds like the case, sorry if I were trying to get attention I'd be posting pictures of myself.[/quote]

THEN JUST LET IT GO!! Every man seems to be on the same page and this topic shouldn't be this serious to begin with.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582539' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:14 PM']Well, Scarlett, in all seriousness here, I don't totally disagree with what you say. The only thing that bothers me is that the guys get some kind of thread going about sex, whether it be this "jailbait" thread or a thread about sex in general, and the first thing you do is jump in and start burning your bra.

Also, [color="#FF0000"]I don't dislike you[/color] and I have agreed with you in the past. One thing we both agree on is an over 18 area on the board. I've been lobbying for that for 2 years now.
MULLY[/quote]

Nor do I dislike you, Ive met you and you seemed like someone I could get along with, but its in my nature that when barbs are thrown at me for no good reason, while im being calm and rational in explaining myself, that I will throw them back. Is that "grown up"? egh. But which is less grown up, the barb thrown or the one thrown back?

Looking back over my life this is what I see.

First sexual experience: I was 13 she was 18
Second: I was 14 she was 17
First serious girlfriend: She was a few months younger than me.
Senior year of high school: I was 18 my girlfriend was 23
College: Me 19 Her 25 (different chick of course)
First wife: Me 21 Her 22
Chick I cheated with: Me 23 Her 36
Second chick I cheated with: Me 25 Her 30
Current Wife: Me 39 Her 44

I think you can see a pattern here. I honestly don't have interest in younger women.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582552' date='Oct 31 2007, 07:22 PM']Looking back over my life this is what I see.

First sexual experience: I was 13 she was 18
Second: I was 14 she was 17
First serious girlfriend: She was a few months younger than me.
Senior year of high school: I was 18 my girlfriend was 23
College: Me 19 Her 25 (different chick of course)
First wife: Me 21 Her 22
Chick I cheated with: Me 23 Her 36
Second chick I cheated with: Me 25 Her 30
Current Wife: Me 39 Her 44

I think you can see a pattern here. I honestly don't have interest in younger women.
MULLY[/quote]

keep us updated!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/41.gif[/img]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582547' date='Nov 1 2007, 11:19 AM']You jumped to that conclusion way to quickly, I havnt said ANYTHING in any other threads lately that are related to sex. You have your fine ass female thread, something about Kylie Manogue, a few others and I have said NOTHING. So don't go saying that I do it in every thread. I just find it offensive that this one involves young females. For me that crosses a line. Since the last explosion I have strayed away from doing so and I think its pretty obvious. I also think its obvious that I was trying to not start shit in this thread, look at how the comment is not directed at anyone and doesn't try to insult anyone......[b]you just hate my guts thats all.[/b][/quote]

That's rich. Did you not read the part of my post that says that I do not dislike you? Is a remedial reading class in order here?
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582555' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:26 PM']That's rich. Did you not read the part of my post that says that I do not dislike you? Is a remedial reading class in order here?
MULLY[/quote]

No I can read fine, but your saying that you dont dislike me doesnt make me believe what you say. Calling me an asshole, among other things leads me to believe otherwise. I don't normally call people assholes if I don't dislike them. For instance, sometimes Jamie B and I disagree but I will never insult him or call him names because regardless of any disagreements I like him as a person.

Kind of along the lines of this thread. I just had a class this morning and I gave them a word puzzle to work out. The puzzle had to do with the zoo and it had a list of animals. Gotta teach animal names etc... Anyway, on the list was "beaver." One of the girls from the back of the room said "Jim, what's a beaver? Can you draw one on the board?" Normally, I wouldn't have thought anything about that, other than I don't know how to draw a beaver, but since I had just been going through this thread before class I couldn't stop myself from laughing.
MULLY

Archived