JAILBAIT .... worth the jail time ?

BlackJesus

41 members have voted

1. 1. Worth the possible jail sentence ???

• Hell yeah !
    • Maybe ... I'd probably do it
    • Nah ... but damn ... bites hand
    • Nope ... 18 or over for me
  2. 2. Have you ever hooked up with "Jailbait" ?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, but willing

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582065' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:51 AM']I really think theres no excuse for talking about underaged girls with such disrespect. Young boys don't have it done to them because of their sexual consciousness. If they are doing these things for attention then it is obvious they are getting it and perhaps when they get attention it just reinforces that idea. I am sure these young girls don't realize what men are saying about them behind closed doors they just hear the watered down version when they are told "your so hot" or " I want to get to know you."[/quote]

It is a complex issue when determining whom to blame when underage girls dance provacatively on their internet videos for attention - is it the girls themselves, or the society whose media send the apparent message that going to such lengths is normal and expected of that social group?

On boys...apart from your personal video collection :ninja: , it's probably quite difficult to find young lads shaking it in banana hammocks on video. Again, perhaps it is a societal issue which is the reason for this.

I definitely feel bad for that very pretty track & field star who was shown all over numerous sports blogs, and featured in several threads here, in photographs of her in her (gloriously tight :ninja: ) athletic kit. I do think it's creepy for this unwilling girl to be leered at by anonymous strangers while she was out doing her track thing. I feel much less sympathy for these little provocateurs shaking their asses on YouTube.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='582074' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:26 AM']now girls dont wear anything.[/quote]

:lol:

[color="#FF0000"][b]It's not that bad yet but it's getting there. Its a simple formula really, you take an average looking girl
that has an average looking body........hell, you can even take a slightly below average looking girl with slightly
below average body and if she goes out wearing something that makes her look damn near half naked,
she's going to get alot more attention from boys than if she was wearing something conservative.

She will get attention. The problem is theres "bad attention" and "good attention".

A lot of girls and women still fail to realize that when they dress or act in a provocative manner, about
80 to 90 % of the guys they attract will only want sex from them.
[/b][/color]

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='582085' date='Oct 31 2007, 02:45 AM']It is a complex issue when determining whom to blame when underage girls dance provacatively on their internet videos for attention - is it the girls themselves, or the society whose media send the apparent message that going to such lengths is normal and expected of that social group?

On boys...apart from your personal video collection :ninja: , it's probably quite difficult to find young lads shaking it in banana hammocks on video. Again, perhaps it is a societal issue which is the reason for this.

I definitely feel bad for that very pretty track & field star who was shown all over numerous sports blogs, and featured in several threads here, in photographs of her in her (gloriously tight :ninja: ) athletic kit. I do think it's creepy for this unwilling girl to be leered at by anonymous strangers while she was out doing her track thing. I feel much less sympathy for these little provocateurs shaking their asses on YouTube.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Call me a perv but that track and field star was smokin' hot.....Im just keepin it real. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='BlackJesus' post='582089' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:02 AM'][b]Damn ... a few of them would be worth 2-3 and out with good behavior in 18 months
:mellow: [/b][/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]And the cool thing is, once you'd get out of jail, your teenage girlfriend would be legal. So its
kind of like a happy ending.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='582088' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:00 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Call me a perv but that track and field star was smokin' hot.....Im just keepin it real. -_- [/b][/color][/quote]

You're not a perv...we all know you're not into them because they're young...but because they're white.

I'm absolutely with you on the track star, there's no denying that. And, apart from her exquisite physical traits...I think what might really have set her apart is that she wasn't even trying to get attention. And yes, sneaky, also because she's white.

And for what it's worth...screw the YouTube whores for making well-adjusted adult males get the slight impression that they are creepy for not being able to help liking the sight of fit females in their lingerie.

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='582094' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:10 AM']You're not a perv...we all know you're not into them because they're young...but because they're white.

I'm absolutely with you on the track star, there's no denying that. And, apart from her exquisite physical traits...I think what might really have set her apart is that she wasn't even trying to get attention. And yes, sneaky, also because she's white.

And for what it's worth...screw the YouTube whores for making well-adjusted adult males get the slight impression that they are creepy for not being able to help liking the sight of fit females in their lingerie.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Guilty as charged. -_- [/b][/color]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582044' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:53 PM']I dunno but for some reason I find it offensive when older men talk about young girls in such a way. Something about that just bothers me......just sayin.

Nor do I understand why young girls are so willing to advertise themselves in sexual ways.[/quote]

You know, with all due respect, if you don't like something then stay the hell out of it. You take a fun thread and fuck it all up.

With that said, I had some jailbait one time but I was 18 and she was 17, just a few months younger than me. Even now I don't consider that breaking the law.

As a high school teacher I work with some beautiful young Japanese women wearing very cute uniforms but to be totally honest, I have zero desire for them. They are my students. It's my job to protect them. I used to gawk at Japanese school girls until I started working with them. You realize very quickly how young and innocent they really are and, not that it's a turn off, it's not attracting at all. On top of all of that when you get involved with your students (not sexually, you perverts) you realize how quickly you'd rip someone's throat out for fucking with them. Sure, there are quite a few of my students that I think are beautiful, attractive young women, but I don't see them in a sexual way. I honestly can't even imagine it.
MULLY

One more thing, up until a few years ago the legal age in Tokyo was 12. An age old law that was never revised. They may have moved it up to 16. I honestly don't know.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582101' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:50 AM']You know, with all due respect, if you don't like something then stay the hell out of it. You take a fun thread and fuck it all up.

With that said, I had some jailbait one time but I was 18 and she was 17, just a few months younger than me. Even now I don't consider that breaking the law.

As a high school teacher I work with some beautiful young Japanese women wearing very cute uniforms but to be totally honest, I have zero desire for them. They are my students. It's my job to protect them. [b]I used to gawk at Japanese school girls until I started working with them. You realize very quickly how young and innocent they really are and, not that it's a turn off, it's not attracting at all. On top of all of that when you get involved with your students (not sexually, you perverts) you realize how quickly you'd rip someone's throat out for fucking with them. Sure, there are quite a few of my students that I think are beautiful, attractive young women, but I don't see them in a sexual way. I honestly can't even imagine it.[/b]
MULLY[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]You lying motherfucker.....dont tell me you've never held one of your students after class and
gave them an oral exam.......or whipped out your paddle and spanked their backside....... you lying sack of shit.
[/b]
[/color]

:ninja:

[quote name='ONYX' post='582102' date='Oct 31 2007, 04:02 AM'][color="#FF0000"][b]You lying motherfucker.....dont tell me you've never held one of your students after class and
gave them an oral exam.......or whipped out your paddle and spanked their backside....... you lying sack of shit.
[/b]
[/color]

:ninja:[/quote]

Or at least thought about it. ^_^

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='582105' date='Oct 31 2007, 05:23 PM']Or at least thought about it. ^_^[/quote]

Nah, I'll be straight with you guys. When I first got the job at my school I was really really glad that I got that job because my school used to be an all girls school until about 2 years before I started there. Being only 2 years since the boys came in the ratio was about 90% girls to 10% boys. One of my junior classes (16-17) was 40 girls. On my first day there there was a group of girls in that class that thought they could mess with me. I had all the girls get into groups and work up their introductions for me. As they were doing that I went around to each group and introduced myself and listened to their intros. Well, the girls that thought they were going to mess with me didn't know what they were up against.

It was early October and that means that it's still hotter than Hell outside. One of the girls in that group, when I got around to them, put her leg up on her chair, hiked her skirt up to just where I could see her panties, and was using one of those paper fans to fan her thighs. Needless to say I was a bit surprised by this but at the same time I just saw a 16 year old girls panties and was watching her fan her thighs. I did everything in my power NOT to look down towards her legs or crotch, although everything was in full view. But, I ignored it as best I could. I gave each group a few minutes to ask me some questions. The girl with the thighs says to me "Jim, which do you prefer, S or M?" I guess she thought I'd get embarrassed and walk away but I just leaned into her ear and whispered "Meet me at my car after school and I'll show you." Never had another problem out of her after that and she turned into one of my best students...........No, she didn't meet me at my car and I never did anything with her. She tried to fuck with me that day so I turned the fucking around back on her and she knew from then not to mess with me because it wouldn't work.

Seriously, at first I was excited to be working in a school full of Japanese Catholic school girls all wearing short skirts and knee socks. Who wouldn't be? But after getting to know these kids that excitement totally went away. They may *look* inviting but when you get to know them you realize that they are just kids. I really would fuck someone up if I caught them messing with my girls. They're like daughters to me. I honestly don't see them in any sexual light.
MULLY

Here's a photo of me with a bunch of my girls on a class trip to Australia. I think this photo shows you exactly the kind of relationship I have with my kids. I've been the most popular teacher at that school since I started. I can't walk down the hallway without hearing someone call my name. My kids love me and trust me, kids aren't ignorant, if you're a dirty old perv they know it. My wife was just amazed when she came to my school's festival. I literally can not walk 5 feet without someone stopping me to talk. I finish with someone, begin to move away and get stopped again. It's unreal. They wouldn't do that if I was nasty with them.
MULLY

[img]http://img235.imageshack.us/img235/8190/aussie2wl0.jpg[/img]

Quick story. While we were in Australia the girl standing directly next to me wearing the red sweatshirt got sick and had to be hospitalized. They thought it was her appendix. I sat next to her bed in the hospital all night and didn't get a wink of sleep. She doesn't speak much English and she was in a foreign country in the hospital. She tried to play tough but you could tell she was scared to death so I stayed with her and kept her company. The other teachers (Japanese) didn't even consider staying and they tried to talk me into leaving too. No way was I leaving her like that. You really could see the relief in her eyes when she found out I was staying with her. If anyone wonders what kind of person I am there ya go. That's me. I'm not as much of an asshole as people may think I am. I just play one on the internet. <smile>

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582101' date='Oct 31 2007, 03:50 AM']You know, with all due respect, if you don't like something then stay the hell out of it. You take a fun thread and fuck it all up.

As a high school teacher I work with some beautiful young Japanese women wearing very cute uniforms but to be totally honest, I have zero desire for them. They are my students. It's my job to protect them. I used to gawk at Japanese school girls until I started working with them. You realize very quickly how young and innocent they really are and, not that it's a turn off, it's not attracting at all. On top of all of that when you get involved with your students (not sexually, you perverts) you realize how quickly you'd rip someone's throat out for fucking with them. Sure, there are quite a few of my students that I think are beautiful, attractive young women, but I don't see them in a sexual way. I honestly can't even imagine it.
MULLY

One more thing, up until a few years ago the legal age in Tokyo was [b]12[/b]. An age old law that was never revised. They may have moved it up to 16. I honestly don't know.[/quote]

Twelve? That's just wrong.

[quote name='Jason' post='582162' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:36 PM']Twelve? That's just wrong.[/quote]

Yeah, that's pretty fucked up. The way that came into light is that about 10 years or so ago there was a problem with guys meeting girls through these phone clubs. A lot of girls turned out to be high school girls prostituting themselves so they could get the money to buy things like Louis Vuitton bags and all kinds of other expensive brand name stuff. Well, some guy got busted taking one of these high school girls to a hotel and it turned out they couldn't do anything to him because, legally, the age of consent was 12 years-old. I'm fairly certain they revised that to probably 16 or 18, maybe even 20, but I couldn't say for sure. The only reason I say 20 is because that's the age you can drink and buy cigarettes.

Here's another one for ya, Scarlett should shit a brick over this one, when a couple gets divorced in Japan the man can get remarried the next day. A woman isn't allowed to get married again for at least 6 months.
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='582186' date='Oct 31 2007, 10:19 AM']Here's another one for ya, Scarlett should shit a brick over this one, when a couple gets divorced in Japan the man can get remarried the next day. A woman isn't allowed to get married again for at least 6 months.
MULLY[/quote]

I guess old habits die hard.

MULLY

One more thing, up until a few years ago the legal age in Tokyo was 12. An age old law that was never revised. They may have moved it up to 16. I honestly don't know.[/quote]

Im sorry fulcher that looking at underaged girls is your idea of having fun and getting your jollies on, but thats just what we call perverted and wrong. By the way if you have noticed I did not come on here raising hell but rather raised a few points. If you can't even handle someone just putting in their two cents (wanted or not) than perhaps you have a problem.

I really fail to understand how anyone in here thinks its ok to talk about underaged girls as if they were pieces of meat just because they dress a certain way. This almost parallels the idea that because a woman was dressed bearing her middrift she was asking for it....no it wasnt rape she wanted it.

The next time I see an underaged boy with his shirt off I'll make sure to conjur up some sexual feelings and shout something at him....wait that makes no sense because underaged boys aren't attractive to me....men are...just like I would figure women are what your supposed to be looking at.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582270' date='Oct 31 2007, 12:26 PM']Im sorry fulcher that looking at underaged girls is your idea of having fun and getting your jollies on, but thats just what we call perverted and wrong. By the way if you have noticed I did not come on here raising hell but rather raised a few points. If you can't even handle someone just putting in their two cents (wanted or not) than perhaps you have a problem.

I really fail to understand how anyone in here thinks its ok to talk about underaged girls as if they were pieces of meat just because they dress a certain way. This almost parallels the idea that because a woman was dressed bearing her middrift she was asking for it....no it wasnt rape she wanted it.

The next time I see an underaged boy with his shirt off I'll make sure to conjur up some sexual feelings and shout something at him....wait that makes no sense because underaged boys aren't attractive to me....men are...just like I would figure women are what your supposed to be looking at.[/quote]

If we said it once we have said it 100 times we are guys we are wired differently if you don't like it leave................... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img]

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582270' date='Oct 31 2007, 12:26 PM']Im sorry fulcher that looking at underaged girls is your idea of having fun and getting your jollies on, but thats just what we call perverted and wrong. By the way if you have noticed I did not come on here raising hell but rather raised a few points. If you can't even handle someone just putting in their two cents (wanted or not) than perhaps you have a problem.

The next time I see an underaged boy with his shirt off I'll make sure to conjur up some sexual feelings and shout something at him....wait that makes no sense because underaged boys aren't attractive to me....men are...just like I would figure women are what your supposed to be looking at.[/quote]

[img]http://ghetto.hjsoft.com/icons/Party-Pooper.jpg[/img]

[quote name='85fanwilkes' post='582281' date='Oct 31 2007, 12:36 PM']If we said it once we have said it 100 times we are guys we are wired differently if you don't like it leave................... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/3.gif[/img][/quote]

Well then perhaps you need to re-wire yourself. That is no justification for being in here and talking about young girls like they were pieces of meat sorry. Give me a better reason why its ok. Moreover if it was infact in your nature to be attracted to preadolescents than at least be tastefull. I see everyone posting how classless other teams fans are and how this one is classless and that one is classless, but if you ask me I see some pretty classless stuff going on around here too.

The 12 year old thing doesnt supprise me with as sexually deviant as some of that culture is really.

See Scarlet this is what I was trying (and I think failing) to explain before. We are wired that way, you cant re-wire it, you can only choose to be better than your wiring.

I may see a good looking girl, and I may appreate her beauty, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='582319' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:34 PM']The 12 year old thing doesnt supprise me with as sexually deviant as some of that culture is really.

See Scarlet this is what I was trying (and I think failing) to explain before. We are wired that way, you cant re-wire it, you can only choose to be better than your wiring.

I may see a good looking girl, and I may appreate her beauty, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it.[/quote]

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/Wires2Web/20070401/2770997084_TV_CHRIS_HANSENx.jpg[/img]

[b]"Please have a seat over here Jamie B"[/b]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='582319' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:34 PM']The 12 year old thing doesnt supprise me with as sexually deviant as some of that culture is really.

I may see a good looking girl, and I may appreate her beauty, but that doesnt mean I have to act on it.[/quote]

Yeah then I guess women are just better human beings seeing as we aren't hardwired as sexual deviants.....and why have we not had a woman president yet?

Really, the whole wiring different thing that you can't help doesn't really help your case, it just makes all men look like butt faces.

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582270' date='Oct 31 2007, 12:26 PM']This almost parallels the idea that because a woman was dressed bearing her middrift she was asking for it....no it wasnt rape she wanted it.[/quote]

I'm gonna burn for posting this one...but eh

[img]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y16/AgentShags/stuff/motivatorperception.jpg[/img]

:ninja:

[quote name='ScarletKnight' post='582328' date='Oct 31 2007, 01:55 PM']Yeah then I guess women are just better human beings seeing as we aren't hardwired as sexual deviants.....and why have we not had a woman president yet?

Really, the whole wiring different thing that you can't help doesn't really help your case, it just makes all men look like butt faces.[/quote]

Men are not attracted to them becaues they are "young girls", but because they look like "adult women". What is the difference between 17.5 years old and 18 years old.

I'm not into the whole jailbait thing...but to each his own.

Archived