The Mitchell Report

[quote name='IKOTA' post='608303' date='Dec 13 2007, 10:57 AM']Not big ticket guys who are going to soon break the all time home run record.......a record which was recently broken by a "bad guy". I think MLB wants A-Rod's name out of any steroid talk so that when he breaks the record, it will be "pure". Just my opinion.[/quote]

i'm just happy Albert "The Smirk" Pujols is on there

Here's my all juice list.

C.....Mike Piazza
1B...Mark McGuire
2B...Bret Boone
SS..Rich Aurillia
3b...Matt Williams
OF...Luis Gonzalez
OF...Brian Giles
OF..Johnny Damon
P....Bartolo Colon
P....Mark Prior
RP..Eric Gagne

Wouldnt surprise me to see
Pudge Rodriquez
Marcus Giles
Shawn Green
Kerry Wood

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='608365' date='Dec 13 2007, 01:27 PM']that fucking bitch. we need to go to STL and plant it.[/quote]
i can't find a simple list in the official report. I searched 409 pages for "Pujols" and got 0 results. But I don't konw if the report includes a simple list of names

[quote name='Actium' post='608368' date='Dec 13 2007, 02:29 PM']i can't find a simple list in the official report. I searched 409 pages for "Pujols" and got 0 results. But I don't konw if the report includes a simple list of names[/quote]
it doesnt. but if you open it and its 409 pages on acrobat, go to page 197. it starts the list of names with information on how they got butsed.

I think the Mitchel report has been tampered with. I believe Selig and Mitchel left out names of current super stars ...
All the current players listed are on the downside or about to retire...
just seems odd to me.
anyone have any doubts Selig wouldnt try and pull something like that?
He should be ousted asap but he's the ownser puppet.

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='608402' date='Dec 13 2007, 03:55 PM']I think the Mitchel report has been tampered with. I believe Selig and Mitchel left out names of current super stars ...
just seems odd to me.
He should be ousted asap but he's the ownser puppet.[/quote]

i think its obvious that they didnt list anyone who is big and coming up now. they showed all these bad players/past their prime players and used them as escape goats.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='608414' date='Dec 13 2007, 04:13 PM']i think its obvious that they didnt list anyone who is big and coming up now. they showed all these bad players/past their prime players and used them as [b]escape goats[/b].[/quote]

Is that like an animal one rides to get away?

[quote name='Actium' post='608368' date='Dec 13 2007, 02:29 PM']i can't find a simple list in the official report. I searched 409 pages for "Pujols" and got 0 results. But I don't konw if the report includes a simple list of names[/quote]

Ok, there are two seperate threads going about this and I DIDN't DO IT. :angry:

This is from a High School Baseball site I frequent; I did review the report. Check it out and see if you can identify who is not there:

[quote]Obviously the list I found on the internet earlier was way off. ESPN just reported that 77 or 78 players are named in the report. I just compiled the list from the report itself, separated into 3 categories....1) BALCO, (2) named by Mets employee Greg Radomski, and (3) proof of internet purchases. These guys are "listed" in the report. I'm not making any judgment on the sufficiency of the evidence used to put them there. Here you go...

BALCO (8 names)
Barry Bonds
Jeremy Giambi
Jason Giambi
Armando Rios
Gary Sheffield
Benito Santiago
Marvin Bernard
Bobby Estalella

From Greg Radomski (54 names)
Lenny Dykstra
David Segui
Larry Bigbie
Brian Roberts
Jack Cust
Tim Laker
Josias Manzanillo
Todd Hundley
Mark Carreon
Hal Morris
Matt Franco
Rondell White
Roger Clemens
Andy Pettitte
Chuck Knoblauch
Jason Grimsley
Greg Zaun
David Justice
FP Santangelo
Glenallen Hill
Mo Vaughn
Denny Neagle
Ron Villone
Ryan Franklin
Chris Donnels
Todd Williams
Phil Hiatt
Todd Pratt
Kevin Young
Mike Lansing
Cody McKay
Kent Mercker
Adam Piatt
Miguel Tejada
Jason Christiansen
Mike Stanton
Stephen Randolph
Jerry Hairston Jr.
Paul Lo Duca
Adam Riggs
Bart Miadich
Fernando Vina
Kevin Brown
Eric Gagne
Mike Bell
Matt Herges
Gary Bennett
Jim Parque
Brendan Donnelly
Chad Allen
Jeff Williams
Howie Clark
Nook Logan

From Internet purchases
Rick Ankiel
David Bell
Paul Byrd
Jose Canseco
Jay Gibbons
Troy Glaus
Jason Grimsley
Jose Guillen
Jerry Hairston Jr.
Darren Holmes
Gary Matthews Jr.
John Rocker
Scott Schoeneweis
Ismael Valdez
Matt Williams
Scott Woodard[/quote]

Did anyone see: Brady Anderson or Brett Boone :unsure:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='608426' date='Dec 13 2007, 04:23 PM']Is that like an animal one rides to get away?[/quote]
:lol: [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] SorryThurman but that's funny stuff right there; plus I'm on meds :wacko:

I have a story on Juan Gonzalez; which came from one of Pudge's cousins about when they were kids in PR.

Juan was a skinny rail back when they were growing up; but after not seeing him for a few years and when he blew up like he did; they knew something was up with him.

[quote name='claptonrocks' post='608402' date='Dec 13 2007, 03:55 PM']I think the Mitchel report has been tampered with. I believe Selig and Mitchel left out names of current super stars ...
just seems odd to me.
He should be ousted asap but he's the ownser puppet.[/quote]
Not to mention Mitchell is more than tied into the Red Sox organization... if your Selig, why do you even open yourself up for the criticism (even if the report / investigation is legit) of a man that is part of one of the baseball franchises? You need to get someone that doesn't have a rooting interest in any particular team. Right off (and I'm no fan of the Yankees) but I could say he found Pettitte and Clemens only because they're Yankees and he's in with the Red Sox. On Selig's behalf it just doesn't make any sense - unless there is more cooking the situation than they'd like to admit.

Can you say "Conflict of Interest"?

I knew you could...

Archived