NEW PUPPY!!!

NASTYNATI

[quote name='Jrod' post='593506' date='Nov 15 2007, 10:27 AM'][img]http://assets.bengals.com/uploads/coaches/EA1DC465451145299B10AB4949C99C54.jpg[/img]

Name him something intellectual... like [u]Brez[/u] or something.[/quote]

Naming his dog after another dog, hmmm.... At least a dog can find it's balls.

I vote for Ohalete or Steely McBeam....just kidding.

I have a white boxer and people run in fear and give me dirty looks because they its a pit bull. It pisses me off. I am walking my kids and one lady said I shouldn;t have a pit bull with kids. Its a fricken boxer and a yellow lab with girly bandanas (per my wife) not exactly fierce looking.

If Dexter Jackson was better I would say Dexter.

[quote name='MrOrange1219' post='593219' date='Nov 14 2007, 03:27 PM']Over rated?
I think UC sits in pretty nicely at #21 in the BCS considering they've beaten 4 top 25 teams so far this season.

*please read as "I'm not a Michigan fan*

I didn't really mean too much by the comment - it was there, so I took it.[/quote]

LOl i was refering to OSU with the overated comment. I'm in no way a OSU fan. i just like the name buckeye for a dog.

[quote name='Mattyc' post='594100' date='Nov 16 2007, 03:45 PM']Nuxy [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/12.gif[/img][/quote]

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='594101' date='Nov 16 2007, 03:45 PM']Nuxie[/quote]

Dammit, you guys beat me to it.

[quote name='Captain Awesome' post='593841' date='Nov 15 2007, 10:51 PM']A pitbull puppy.......hmmmm.......these come to mind as potential names;

Damages
Defendant
Judgment
Jury
Liability
Settlement
Trial[/quote]

I suppose your mother should have considered the following when naming you...

dumbass
retard
ignorant
uneducated
stereotypical
moron

Archived