OSU is going to the Big Dance!!!!!

Jason

[quote name='Tigers Johnson' post='602240' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:03 PM']I have a feeling we will be playing Kansas.....[/quote]

nah, its going to either be Georgia or LSU. Kansas isn't going to jump Georgia for no reason, especially without holding a conference championship.

Virginia Tech has an outside chance and would be a feel good story.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602245' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:06 PM']nah, its going to either be Georgia or LSU. Kansas isn't going to jump Georgia for no reason, especially without holding a conference championship.

Virginia Tech has an outside chance.[/quote]

If LSU makes it in, I'm going to be pissed, as they have no fucking business there...

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602245' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:06 PM']nah, its going to either be Georgia or LSU. Kansas isn't going to jump Georgia for no reason, especially without holding a conference championship.

Virginia Tech has an outside chance and would be a feel good story.[/quote]

The only thing that makes me think that is Kansas and Ohio State will be the only one loss teams in the top 10.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='602238' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:02 PM'][size=3]who's #1?[/size]

[size=4]who's #1?[/size]

[size=5]who's #1?[/size]

[size=6]who's #1?[/size]

[size=7]who's #1?[/size][/quote]
The team that sat around and let other teams decide their fate, that's who.
No offense, no bad intentions, but the Big Ten should schedule themselves where they have another regular season game while everyone else does so they aren't sitting around for two weeks like OSU did this year.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602249' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:08 PM']I just hope Mizzou loses so OSU doesn't have to worry about the #2 curse (though they've survived it once this year).[/quote]

you mean when they won the national championship when number 2?

I think it terms of national championship games, the number 2 team has won way more than the number 1 team...

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602252' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:08 PM']The team that sat around and let other teams decide their fate, that's who.
No offense, no bad intentions, but the Big Ten should schedule themselves where they have another regular season game while everyone else does so they aren't sitting around for two weeks like OSU did this year.[/quote]

we play the same amount of games (minus the teams in conference championships), its just that the Big Ten starts their season earlier. Everyone has 12 scheduled games.

[quote name='rizzy' post='602257' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:10 PM']i love it

hahahahahah

[size=5]
SHUT UP WVU FANS AND BIG EAST LOVERS!!!!!!!!![/size]

hahahahaha big east is shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit[/quote]
The Big Ten hasn't won anything yet....

[quote name='Palmer4HOF' post='602258' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:10 PM']you mean when they won the national championship when number 2?

I think it terms of national championship games, the number 2 team has won way more than the number 1 team...[/quote]

I mean that 7 #2 teams have gone down this year.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602260' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:12 PM']The Big Ten hasn't won anything yet....[/quote]

don't mind him. He's not a very good buckeye fan.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='602252' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:08 PM']The team that sat around and let other teams decide their fate, that's who.
No offense, no bad intentions, but the Big Ten should schedule themselves where they have another regular season game while everyone else does so they aren't sitting around for two weeks like OSU did this year.[/quote]

Everyone is going to be trying to say we backed into it, but there's no argument who has to be #1, and it's us.

B)
:P
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//36.gif[/img]
:049:
:363:
:dance:
:sport27:
:rockon:
:headbang:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='602259' date='Dec 1 2007, 11:11 PM']we play the same amount of games (minus the teams in conference championships), its just that the Big Ten starts their season earlier. Everyone has 12 scheduled games.[/quote]
I know that, but it doesn't jibe with the rest of college football's schedules....especially with the importance of the last game, like this year...

Archived