Getting my XX3's EARLY

Who Dey Forever

[quote name='whodey24k' post='631277' date='Feb 10 2008, 12:37 PM']How are your getting them early? Does everyone in the Chamilltary get a pair as part of there uniform?[/quote]

:thumbsup:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='631358' date='Feb 10 2008, 08:05 PM']I knew it! Jamie owes me twenty bucks.[/quote]

:mellow:

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='631379' date='Feb 10 2008, 10:45 PM']Um, actually I remember quite well of how he played the game..I remember the Bulls-Jazz Finals like it was yesterday..Amazing.[/quote]

Ya you were 6 or 7 years old and u remember it like it was yesterday hahah

I slammed on CJ earlier, basically calling him a wigger, but dude's cool with me, and if he has disposable income to spend on shoes, let him buy what he likes.
Who are we to judge his taste in footwear or his level of materialism?
I need to remember ye olde "Live and Let Live" philosophy more often.
I hope you like your shoes, man.
I would never buy them myself, but we have a significant age gap to consider.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='631894' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:19 PM']I slammed on CJ earlier, basically calling him a wigger, but dude's cool with me, and if he has disposable income to spend on shoes, let him buy what he likes.
I would never buy them myself, but we have a significant age gap to consider.[/quote]

Your a good man Bung...

but he's still a wigger. :wave:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='631894' date='Feb 12 2008, 11:19 PM']I slammed on CJ earlier, basically calling him a wigger, but dude's cool with me, and if he has disposable income to spend on shoes, let him buy what he likes.
I would never buy them myself, but we have a significant age gap to consider.[/quote]
Word. I really don't care what you all think of me it's just I thought at least somebody here was a fan of Jordan and would care..It's all good though

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='632403' date='Feb 15 2008, 12:19 AM']Word. I really don't care what you all think of me it's just I thought at least somebody here was a fan of Jordan and would care..It's all good though[/quote]

At your age, it's whatever helps you get laid.

That's the way it's always been. Youth should be rebellious, glad you got some shoes that made you happy.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='632418' date='Feb 15 2008, 04:41 AM']At your age, it's whatever helps you get laid.

That's the way it's always been. Youth should be rebellious, glad you got some shoes that made you happy.[/quote]

Damnit Backer... There you go all puttin shit all in perspective as usual...

Here's to hoping wisdom comes with the grey, and fuck-all for having to wait that long!

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='632418' date='Feb 15 2008, 01:41 AM']At your age, it's whatever helps you get laid.

That's the way it's always been. Youth should be rebellious, glad you got some shoes that made you happy.[/quote]

COULDN'T AGREE MORE.

If he is pullin the pu55y, the way he is, the shoes are a good investment.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='631159' date='Feb 9 2008, 02:26 PM']I'll have them before they even go on sale to the public next Saturday..Supposed to be delievered to my house Monday!! Can't wait..This is probably the most hyped I've been for a pair of shoes..

[img]http://images.nicekicks.com/images/318376-101-600.jpg[/img][/quote]

Hideous, and I bet overpriced

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='632418' date='Feb 15 2008, 04:41 AM']At your age, it's whatever helps you get laid.

[quote name='Farbeyonddriven' post='632435' date='Feb 15 2008, 08:42 AM']If your shoes help you lose your virginity, then they were a good investment...I guess...:lol:[/quote]

[quote name='Lucid' post='632437' date='Feb 15 2008, 08:45 AM']Damnit Backer... There you go all puttin shit all in perspective as usual...

Here's to hoping wisdom comes with the grey, and fuck-all for having to wait that long![/quote]

[quote name='DICKMAN' post='632467' date='Feb 15 2008, 11:14 AM']COULDN'T AGREE MORE.

If he is pullin the pu55y, the way he is, the shoes are a good investment.[/quote]

hmm, after seeing WDF's game when he tried to hollar at OG...yeah this is a good buy :whistle:

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='632540' date='Feb 15 2008, 01:22 PM']hmm, after seeing WDF's game when he tried to hollar at OG...yeah this is a good buy :whistle:[/quote]

Speaking of whom, OG hasn't been around in a while. I know she had been running with a rough crowd...and that she got miffed when folks told her as much. Hope all is well

[quote name='Actium' post='632572' date='Feb 15 2008, 03:42 PM']Speaking of whom, OG hasn't been around in a while. I know she had been running with a rough crowd...and that she got miffed when folks told her as much. Hope all is well[/quote]

I talk to her on occasion, she's doing ok from what she tells me anyway.

What I think of these shoes.....

Nothing liked being hyped over a pair of shoes that cost 2 bucks to put together in a sweatshop by child laborers accross seas.

Although its almost impossible to get away from that no matter what product we buy....I'm sure my $20 flats from Kohls come from the same source.

If you can enjoy a $185 pair of shoes then please do, everyone has something they enjoy and are willing to pay a little extra for and there is nothing wrong with that.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='632850' date='Feb 16 2008, 11:24 PM']not my favorite Jordans ever, but I actually like em

I just wait and buy the ones on sale from last year for $60 :lol: , but as someone who spends too much of his disposable income on a green plant, I shall not judge what others spend theirs on ^_^[/quote]
OT: that sig is hilarious!! :lol:

Archived