Getting my XX3's EARLY

Who Dey Forever

[quote name='Bunghole' post='631184' date='Feb 9 2008, 07:23 PM']They'll compliment your wannabe gangsta image quite well.

Fur-lined coat....check.
Rapper sunglasses...check
Constant references to Chamilliondick...check
Latest overpriced ugly sneakers...checkeroo!

Racist.

:ninja:[/quote]

Yeah bung, well I bet you are still walking around in [i]last year's[/i] air jordan sneakers...loser. :pointlaff:

:ninja:

[quote name='Go Tory Go!' post='631185' date='Feb 9 2008, 06:27 PM']Yeah bung, well I bet you are still walking around in [i]last year's[/i] air jordan sneakers...loser. :pointlaff:

:ninja:[/quote]
Try last [i]decade's[/i] Jordans....:lol:

Actually I've never owned a pair of sneakers that cost more than about $60. Sneakers to me are less a fashion statement and more a functional type of shoe that you are going to wear out pretty quick from use, so I never saw the point. I have a pair of Steve Madden's that I paid $80 for, and wear those on occasion, but that's about as trendy as I get.

I just don't get it. To me, dressing nicely is about a classy suit, with a cool blazer and tie, with some Italian patent leather shoes that cost $150 that you only wear to nice restaurants and funerals that hurt your feet like hell after about 2 hours.

Now those kinds of shoes are an investment for life.

I know, I'm old and a hater, big fucking deal.

I just CRINGE when I see kids (especially white ones) wearing the boxer-exposing baggy pants, the unlaced $200 shoes, the droopy everything, a fur coat in the summer...it just reeks of SLOPPY and poor self-image, not to mention buying into the hilariously stupid rap subculture, a culture that most white people have no business being involved in because they don't live it.

That ain't "keeping it real", that's emulating sloppy idiocy if you ask me.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='631190' date='Feb 9 2008, 07:42 PM']Try last [i]decade's[/i] Jordans....:lol:

Actually I've never owned a pair of sneakers that cost more than about $60. Sneakers to me are less a fashion statement and more a functional type of shoe that you are going to wear out pretty quick from use, so I never saw the point. I have a pair of Steve Madden's that I paid $80 for, and wear those on occasion, but that's about as trendy as I get.

I just don't get it. To me, dressing nicely is about a classy suit, with a cool blazer and tie, with some Italian patent leather shoes that cost $150 that you only wear to nice restaurants and funerals that hurt your feet like hell after about 2 hours.

Now those kinds of shoes are an investment for life.

I know, I'm old and a hater, big fucking deal.

I just CRINGE when I see kids (especially white ones) wearing the boxer-exposing baggy pants, the unlaced $200 shoes, the droopy everything, a fur coat in the summer...it just reeks of SLOPPY and poor self-image, not to mention buying into the hilariously stupid rap subculture, a culture that most white people have no business being involved in because they don't live it.

That ain't "keeping it real", that's emulating sloppy idiocy if you ask me.[/quote]

and im sure everyones all "oo look at that smooth motherfuck with the half of kohls khakis and keds, shit girl is that a ripped levi strauss T?

random whore voice "heeeeey plaaayaaaaa"

CJ's level of juvenile retardation and lack of personality and self image are equal to your level of filthy racism.... i went to the mall this evening and wanted to shoot myself, but im sure your military father enjoyed your pot smoking hippie devil music just the same as you do anything anyone under 20 listens to today..

ya old bag. :unsure: :363:

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='631241' date='Feb 10 2008, 08:25 AM']not so sure about that. I'm sure they will come out with another series once they realize how ugly this one is.[/quote]
Nope. Already been confirmed that these are the last.

[quote name='Tigris' post='631264' date='Feb 10 2008, 11:40 AM']im not going ot get any, but i dont think they're ugly. id wear em to lift or play basketball in...

how much are they? im guessing a shitload[/quote]
$185

[quote name='whodey24k' post='631277' date='Feb 10 2008, 12:37 PM']How are your getting them early? Does everyone in the Chamilltary get a pair as part of there uniform?[/quote]
Pickyourshoes.com got a few pairs in early. Was lucky enough to get a pair before everybody knew.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='631215' date='Feb 9 2008, 09:59 PM']and im sure everyones all "oo look at that smooth motherfuck with the half of kohls khakis and keds, shit girl is that a ripped levi strauss T?

random whore voice "heeeeey plaaayaaaaa"

CJ's level of juvenile retardation and lack of personality and self image are equal to your level of filthy racism.... i went to the mall this evening and wanted to shoot myself, but im sure your military father enjoyed your pot smoking hippie devil music just the same as you do anything anyone under 20 listens to today..

ya old bag. :unsure: :363:[/quote]
:lol:
Keds? Hilarious. I haven't worn Keds since I was a little kid.
I don't wear T-Shirts.
And yes, yes, I am a filthy racist...
And there's no such thing as "hippie devil music".

I guess I should have just stuck with my original reply, which was going to be "Yeah, I think those things are ugly, but to each his own"

[quote name='Bunghole' post='631343' date='Feb 10 2008, 06:44 PM']:lol:
Keds? Hilarious. I haven't worn Keds since I was a little kid.
I don't wear T-Shirts.
[b]And yes, yes, I am a filthy racist...[/b]
And there's no such thing as "hippie devil music".

I guess I should have just stuck with my original reply, which was going to be "Yeah, I think those things are ugly, but to each his own"[/quote]

I knew it! Jamie owes me twenty bucks.

[quote name='CJ4MVP85' post='631369' date='Feb 10 2008, 09:22 PM']Jealous much?[/quote]

yes, I'm totally jealous that I didn't get to pay $185 for a pair of shoes from a player who you're probably not even old enough to remember playing the game. You were what, 11 when he retired the third time? Which means you were 7 the last time he was anywhere close to the top of his game.

[quote name='Bengals1181' post='631377' date='Feb 10 2008, 10:34 PM']yes, I'm totally jealous that I didn't get to pay $185 for a pair of shoes from a player who you're probably not even old enough to remember playing the game. You were what, 11 when he retired the third time? Which means you were 7 the last time he was anywhere close to the top of his game.[/quote]
Um, actually I remember quite well of how he played the game..I remember the Bulls-Jazz Finals like it was yesterday..Amazing.

Archived