And now the Greatest Movie Ever

The Scales

Now I haven't seen the Dark Knight . . . yet... but it's going to be tough to beat my pick for Supreme All Time Greatest Movie ever . . . I.M.H.O of course and that is...

[b][size=5]SWORD OF DOOM[/b][/size]

It's brilliant, unforgettable, and infinitely watch-able. I've got it on Dvd, and I watch the shit out of it. Seriously it's a great movie. Five Stars.

The score and sounds are perfect.

The Frame compositions, and camera moves are Jaw dropping.

The performances are stellar.

I'll pop it into the DVD player and let it run . . . without watching it...just to have it on.

If you watch it try to read the text essay on the movie after you watch it, as this will explain the ending.

[img]http://www.thegline.com/img/dvd/2005/B0007989YS-019.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/8938/doom039yf5.jpg[/img]

So what's yours? and no it can't be Saw

[quote name='akiliMVP' post='685699' date='Aug 8 2008, 03:05 PM']The first movie that popped into my head was Saving Private Ryan. It's close though between SPR, 300 and Dark Knight.[/quote]
I can't pick just one, but SPR is up there, so is "Bridge Over The River Kwai", "The Fisher King", "Jacob's Ladder", "Shawshank", "We Were Soldiers", "Forrest Gump", and..well, that's enough for now.

Let's say I have a lot of movies I really like, but can't pick a favorite!

[quote name='Actium' post='685717' date='Aug 8 2008, 03:40 PM']Depending on my mood, it's either Inherit the Wind or Priestess Persephone Pain's BDSM Dungeon Vol. IV

:ninja:[/quote]
I still need to watch that (re: that thread awhile ago where you posted a video with a scene from it that I really enjoyed).

[quote name='Bunghole' post='685738' date='Aug 8 2008, 04:24 PM']I still need to watch that (re: that thread awhile ago where you posted a video with a scene from it that I really enjoyed).[/quote]

You may want to start with Priestess Persephone Pain's BDSM Dungeon Vol. I or II. Maybe even Vol. III. Vol. IV is beyond hardcore and you should ease into it.

^_^

[quote name='Actium' post='685754' date='Aug 8 2008, 05:15 PM']You may want to start with Priestess Persephone Pain's BDSM Dungeon Vol. I or II. Maybe even Vol. III. Vol. IV is beyond hardcore and you should ease into it.

^_^[/quote]
With "ease into it" being the operative phrase, of course!
:)

• 2 weeks later...
If sword of Doom isn't the best movie ever . . . then at least it must be the best Samurai Movie Ever!

My second nomination for best movie ever is . . .

[b][size=4]BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA[/b][/size]

Seriously does it get any better than this?

I don't think so.

[quote name='The Scales' post='688299' date='Aug 17 2008, 06:37 PM']If sword of Doom isn't the best movie ever . . . then at least it must be the best Samurai Movie Ever!

My second nomination for best movie ever is . . .

[b][size=4]BIG TROUBLE IN LITTLE CHINA[/b][/size]

Seriously does it get any better than this?

I don't think so.[/quote]
If you like samurai movies, what about the "Seven Samurai"?

[quote name='Bunghole' post='688532' date='Aug 17 2008, 09:09 PM']If you like samurai movies, what about the "Seven Samurai"?[/quote]

Yojimbo, Sanjuro, Throne of Blood, Hidden Fortress, and Seven Samurai are all really good, yes, But Sword of Doom they ain't.

[quote name='Quaker' post='688860' date='Aug 18 2008, 06:10 PM']The Devils Rejects[/quote]

a noble choice.

[quote name='ThurmanMunster' post='689035' date='Aug 19 2008, 01:50 AM']u know what show im obsessed with. The Sopranos. In 4 weeks i have watched 5.5 seasons of it already.[/quote]

:mellow:

[quote name='Jason' post='689070' date='Aug 19 2008, 07:31 AM']Lord of the Rings[/quote]

There can be only one.

Archived