Ahh guys I need help

Who Dey Forever

[quote name='Actium' post='716911' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:47 PM']:D They sell those, and when I get a real job I might pick one up.[/quote]
You're hijacking this young man's angst thread, sir. As a highly respected moderator of this esteemed website I'm going to have to ask you to stop traipsing down memory lane, or advise the OP to[b] bang his GF's sister/best friend.[/b]

Edit: or both, preferably simultaneously

[quote name='Bunghole' post='716913' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:52 PM']You're hijacking this young man's angst thread, sir. As a highly respected moderator of this esteemed website I'm going to have to ask you to stop traipsing down memory lane, or advise the OP to[b] bang his GF's sister/best friend.[/b]

Edit: or both, preferably simultaneously[/quote]

Yes, i was thinking that I was hijacking it. Sorry, CJ. This is serious thread and I'm sorry for getting it off-course onto something not important.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue. I hope that the decision you make yields a better future for you.

[quote name='Actium' post='716915' date='Oct 22 2008, 10:56 PM']Yes, i was thinking that I was hijacking it. Sorry, CJ. This is serious thread and I'm sorry for getting it off-course onto something not important.

I wish you the best of luck in resolving this issue. I hope that the decision you make yields a better future for you.[/quote]
I think you should PM him some, ah, links, to your, you know, favorite Ophelia-based websites. At least it'll get him over the, ah, hump, as it were.

Lots of good advice from everyone in here. I don't want to repeat all of it, just reiterate a couple of what I think are the most critical truths.

Your Dad will [b]ALWAYS[/b] be your Dad. Get through this phase of your life without causing the kind of scars that might never heal within your family.

You aren't even 18. [b]DO NOT GET HER PREGNANT !!![/b]

If you do those two things, chances are good that things will work out whatever way they should.

When I was having my relationship problems last summer, people on here gave me great advice. Some of it can be hard to listen to, but these people know what they're talking about. I was miserable for months following the end of my 3 yr relationship, but now things are better than ever in a new relationship... like they all told me it would be.

Don't ruin your relationship with your family over this. They really are doing what they think is in your best interests. Maybe your Dad will come around and allow you to see her. Try talking with him and don't make any harsh decisions like moving out.

Also, can you clarify the pregnancy thing? Did she completely make something up or did she have a late period scare? If she made it up, then she's trouble and you should stay away from her.

[quote name='gatorclaws' post='717091' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:12 PM']Also, can you clarify the pregnancy thing? Did she completely make something up or did she have a late period scare? If she made it up, then she's trouble and you should stay away from her.[/quote]
Thanks for the advice, as for the pregnancy situation, she took multiple pregnancy tests..She told me she always got the symptoms and one day when she took a pregnancy test it finally came up positive for the first time..She doesn't have a period because of this pill that she used to be on. This made her really confused and scared of what to do.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='716913' date='Oct 22 2008, 09:52 PM']You're hijacking this young man's angst thread, sir. As a highly respected moderator of this esteemed website I'm going to have to ask you to stop traipsing down memory lane, or advise the OP to[b] bang his GF's sister/best friend.[/b]

Edit: or both, preferably simultaneously[/quote]
I would vote for bang simultaneously. The multi-tasking will take his mind off of his current dilemma. So tap them like a mafia phone line young man.

And in all seriousness, good luck, but it's NOT the end of the world if things don't work out. You're still at that age where you're going to think otherwise - it's natural, but someday not too far down the road you'll ask yourself "What was I thinking?". Then you can call Uncle Actium and discuss the final days of the Ottoman Empire.

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' post='717113' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:43 PM']I would vote for bang simultaneously. The multi-tasking will take his mind off of his current dilemma. So tap them like a mafia phone line young man.

And in all seriousness, good luck, but it's NOT the end of the world if things don't work out. You're still at that age where you're going to think otherwise - it's natural, but someday not too far down the road you'll ask yourself "What was I thinking?". Then you can call Uncle Actium and discuss the final days of the Ottoman Empire.[/quote]

:lmao:

1453 was a dark year indeed. But the fall of Constantinople led to the Renaissance, as all the cultural elite fled the Turks and settled in Italy and the rest of Europe. So were it not for a great Empire's end, the Western world would never have had its rebirth. Imagine how different the world would be today. History is a strange thing. As is life--unintended consequences.

[quote name='Actium' post='717118' date='Oct 23 2008, 02:08 PM']:lmao:

1453 was a dark year indeed. But the fall of Constantinople led to the Renaissance, as all the cultural elite fled the Turks and settled in Italy and the rest of Europe. So were it not for a great Empire's end, the Western world would never have had its rebirth. Imagine how different the world would be today. History is a strange thing. As is life--unintended consequences.[/quote]
I can hear the dead movie voice guy reading that. Excellent.

[quote name='Harmening' post='717432' date='Oct 24 2008, 03:36 PM']I guess another red flag for me would be the fact that she got sick of her grandparents, and moved out. Now she's sick of her mom, and wants to move out. When there are problems, does she tend to run from them?[/quote]

Good catch. CJ, if she lived with you and you supported her, things would be rough in patches with money being tight. Would she stick by you or run away duriing those times of trouble? You know of coures that there are plenty of rocky times as well as golden times when you live with your SO.

teenagers arent much for "sticking out problems" thus if any of us, as teens, had options to move in with different people when things sucked, at least half would ahve at least once id assume...

just depends on teh scenarios.. id TOTALLY get tired of living with my grandparents,

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='716824' date='Oct 22 2008, 07:56 PM']Well, just let me say that although you may love her with all your heart she's not going to be the last woman in your life. At your age you're going to be going through quite a few before you find that one that you want to spend your life with. I know it's a bitch but you're probably better off just breaking it off with her and moving on. If she was so hell bent on you like you are with her I don't think she'd up and move off to somewhere far away.

When I was your age I had a girl that I was nuts over and thought that she was the one for me. She ran away from home and I hid her out in my dad's van for a few nights, a friends house a few nights etc... until her dad finally caught up with us. He knew I was helping her hide out but couldn't prove it. We finally got caught though and she got sent away. We stayed in touch with letters but it eventually wore itself out and when she finally returned we attempted to get back together but it just wasn't there.

I agree that your dad was a dick about the way he handled the situation but on the other side of that coin don't forget that your dad wasn't always your "Dad." He was a teenager the same as you were. He's had his fair share of heartbreak just like you're going through now. You know, if I had a son your age I would hope that instead of showing his testosterone to me about how defiant/independent he can be that he would instead come to me and say "Dad, I'm in a bad place here. I really like this girl. Have you ever had anything like this happen to you? What should I do?" He may actually talk you like a man.

Good luck though, man. I know it's tough.
MULLY

I would advise ignoring this advice.
MULLY[/quote]

i dont have time to read the replies this morning, but im willing to bet mully has given you sound advice.

youre young. i use to feel the same way... now i laugh about it

Archived