She Likes to FUCK !

BlackJesus

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='719708' date='Oct 31 2008, 12:43 AM']I'd seen the pics from day one, remember? I figured, you, me, and Cartman's mom would be sharing the space :P :ninja:

:rofl:[/quote]

No WAY...you know what would happen with Cartman's mom there...

[quote name='GoBengals' post='719458' date='Oct 30 2008, 12:54 AM']this is either the funniest post ever made in the history of the interweb, or the worst...

i have no idea which.... :mellow:[/quote]

Why? Simply because I believe in an alternate form of taxation, personal responsibility, and better maintained government expenditure? Am I to understand that you are all for programs that are becoming heavier and heavier anchors around the collective necks of taxpayers and allowing petty, political philosophies to distract from the monies that are wasted in useless agendas that never are meant to see the scrutiny of the light of day? If you throw more water into the whirlpool, it doesn't fill it up or repair the problem of what caused the whirlpool. If I knew that every dollar I paid in taxes were used wisely and under strict regulation, I would not mind higher taxes, across the board. That would be 'change'. Not the promised mortgaging of the country's future that the two, major political parties always do.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='719745' date='Oct 30 2008, 09:08 PM']His dick or the whirlpool? :har:[/quote]

I said 'major'... Obviously, I was referring to the whirlpool... Had I said 'wind-up', I would accede to the confusion.

Archived