The server is too busy at the moment. Please try again later.

sois

So yeah, I go to a racist forum to check in and see what these psychos are talking about. I've never registered or posted anything, I just enjoy the awesomely stupid points of view there. I especially love when they argue over semantics on who is truly white. Good stuff.

Anyway, I wanted to see what kind of outrage was happening about Obama being elected and I got the server is busy error message. Hahahahahahahaha! Sorry if this offends anyone, but I truly find enjoyment on listening to stupid people talk about things. It's amazing therapy.

[quote name='sois' post='721500' date='Nov 5 2008, 12:59 AM']Sorry if this offends anyone, but I truly find enjoyment on listening to stupid people talk about things. It's amazing therapy.[/quote]

That's funny. I read here everyday at least once. I don't post much. Hmmmm......

Show me a message board without stupid people and I will sell you my ocean-front property in Wyoming.

ahahahaha that is true i guess. but here, 90% of the posts are pretty good and somewhat thought out. on the racists forums, 0% of the posts are smart.

I had to sign up. my screen name is BenRoethlisberger. h ahahahahahaah

[quote name='sois' post='721705' date='Nov 5 2008, 04:36 PM']ahahahaha that is true i guess. but here, 90% of the posts are pretty good and somewhat thought out. on the racists forums, 0% of the posts are smart.

I had to sign up. [color="#FF0000"]my screen name is BenRoethlisberger[/color]. h ahahahahahaah[/quote]

HA!

:lol: Nothing wrong with that, sois. I've browsed some weird f'in forums for laughs. I think the oddest definitely was a eunuch forum filled with people who were trying to cut their own balls off. No joke. :rofl:

But yeah, I imagine there are some really racist people melting down right now.

[quote name='CTBengalsFan' post='721733' date='Nov 6 2008, 09:24 AM']:lol: Nothing wrong with that, sois. I've browsed some weird f'in forums for laughs. I think the oddest definitely was a eunuch forum filled with people who were trying to cut their own balls off. No joke. :rofl:

But yeah, I imagine there are some really racist people melting down right now.[/quote]
As part of my Sr. thesis for graduation, I spent some time reading the actual hand-written letters sent into the governor of VA after the Brown decision. They were not pretty to read. The depth of the hatred and racism (and ignorance) I found in those letters is hard to describe.

Those letters are only 50 years old or so. And to think that the state of VA somehow tipped in favor of a black candidate in that short period of time is astounding. Yes, Mark Warner has helped to bring the Dems back to life in VA in recent years, but... This goes well beyond party politics.

I'm sure there are plenty of country boys in the hills who are as pissed off as I am pleasantly surprised.

I'm not on the Obama bandwagon. While I like what he has to say, he has not yet earned my trust with his deeds.

However, I am proud to see him be elected. He'll have to earn/lose my support as my President based upon what he does with the next four years. But I am proud of the people in our country today, nonetheless.

[quote name='KangarWhoDey' post='721739' date='Nov 5 2008, 07:42 PM']As part of my Sr. thesis for graduation, I spent some time reading the actual hand-written letters sent into the governor of VA after the Brown decision. They were not pretty to read. The depth of the hatred and racism (and ignorance) I found in those letters is hard to describe.

Those letters are only 50 years old or so. And to think that the state of VA somehow tipped in favor of a black candidate in that short period of time is astounding. Yes, Mark Warner has helped to bring the Dems back to life in VA in recent years, but... This goes well beyond party politics.

I'm sure there are plenty of country boys in the hills who are as pissed off as I am pleasantly surprised.

I'm not on the Obama bandwagon. While I like what he has to say, he has not yet earned my trust with his deeds.

However, I am proud to see him be elected. He'll have to earn/lose my support as my President based upon what he does with the next four years. But I am proud of the people [color="#FF0000"][b][size=5]in our country[/size][/b][/color] today, nonetheless.[/quote]

MY country you kangaroo humpin hippie. :00000056:

Archived