Some insider info

Got a chance to chat with Bobbie Williams today...nothing but good things to say about how Carson is doing and Chris Henry
is in sync with Carson on his timing. He likes the draft we had,even mentioned Brat has done a better job on play calling and has added alot of new stuff. He likes Caldwell and Simpson and said the whole team is working hard and serious more than ever,acknowledged they got lazy a bit in the last few years. When talking about Chad.....I got the vibe the team could move on without him and alot are done with the drama. B) The free agent signings are good and Coles is a great fit with their scheme. ;)

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='780251' date='Jun 3 2009, 07:44 PM']Got a chance to chat with Bobbie Williams today...nothing but good things to say about how Carson is doing and Chris Henry
is in sync with Carson on his timing. He likes the draft we had,even mentioned [b]Brat has done a better job on play calling and has added alot of new stuff.[/b] He likes Caldwell and Simpson and said the whole team is working hard and serious more than ever,acknowledged they got lazy a bit in the last few years. When talking about Chad.....I got the vibe the team could move on without him and alot are done with the drama. B) The free agent signings are good and Coles is a great fit with their scheme. ;)[/quote]

That's good to hear, glad to see the playbook is expanding.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='780260' date='Jun 3 2009, 06:13 PM']say stray, can you get bobbie to give you a copy of the playbook ?[/quote]
Better yet, tell Bobbie to go to the Melting Pot with a bunch of bottles of wine that Rumble has on his list and see if Rumble refuses to open them for him....

:ninja:

[quote name='Bunghole' post='780263' date='Jun 3 2009, 08:16 PM']Better yet, tell Bobbie to go to the Melting Pot with a bunch of bottles of wine that Rumble has on his list and see if Rumble refuses to open them for him....

:ninja:[/quote]

actually bobby isn't that cheap. he getz the White Zin Findale yo.

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='780260' date='Jun 3 2009, 08:13 PM']say stray, can you get bobbie to give you a copy of the playbook ?[/quote]

I asked him about the play calling and he grinned and said this.....I can't tell you what they are but i said to myself....BOUT TIME! B)

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='780268' date='Jun 3 2009, 06:22 PM']I asked him about the play calling and he grinned and said this.....I can't tell you what they are but i said to myself....BOUT TIME! B)[/quote]
Tell Bobbie to bring his rides to WashPro Carwash (as long as his tires aren't over 14" wide, which is a distinct possibility!), 6289 Glenway Ave, and ask for Steve. He will get free washes from me every time. OK, just the first time. He can afford it.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='780263' date='Jun 3 2009, 07:16 PM']Better yet, tell Bobbie to go to the Melting Pot with a bunch of bottles of wine that Rumble has on his list and see if Rumble refuses to open them for him....

:ninja:[/quote]

:lol: :lol:

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='780251' date='Jun 3 2009, 07:44 PM']Got a chance to chat with Bobbie Williams today...nothing but good things to say about how Carson is doing and Chris Henry
is in sync with Carson on his timing. He likes the draft we had,even mentioned Brat has done a better job on play calling and has added alot of new stuff. He likes Caldwell and Simpson and said the whole team is working hard and serious more than ever,acknowledged they got lazy a bit in the last few years. When talking about Chad.....I got the vibe the team could move on without him and alot are done with the drama. B) The free agent signings are good and Coles is a great fit with their scheme. ;)[/quote]
[b]What did he have to say about Andre Smith?[/b]

Talking about play calling this time of year --------- I'll believe it when I see it.

Just like a golfer that takes a lession. Great on the range but when the money is on the line and he steps to the first tee ------ the tendancy is to return to former habits and slice/shank.

Bobby was back in to pick up his ride....some slight body work needed done. Anyway he mentioned Chad did practice and was diving for balls and not jawing like usual....was all business and seems in shape..just needs to get in time with Carson.
Andre Smith needs to study the playbook some more..he is having to tell Andre what to do on some things but should be ok. B)

[quote name='Patmo' post='781551' date='Jun 10 2009, 11:06 PM']Good stuff,Stray. Thank you. I hope that Andre doesn't think that talent alone will make him a pro . I also hope that Bobbie can influence the kid . This is the NFL. [color="#FF0000"]Man children won't be tolerated.[/color][/quote]

:lol:

Archived