Tiger Woods 10 Wii

Anyone get it? I've honestly just been looking to get the Motion Plus, so I've been trying to see which game that includes it as a pack in would be the best. From what I've read, Tiger Woods 10 is not only the best to pack it in, it's even better than TW10 on the other consoles (pretty much a given if Motion Plus works).

So who has it, and is it pretty badass?

I own a Wii, play it pretty often, but the only TW golf franchise I have is 2007, which, despite a couple bugs, is a cool game.

Anyone want to give me the poop on the Motion Plus, what it does, etc and any other deets on the 2010 TW game?

[quote name='#22' post='782162' date='Jun 24 2009, 04:04 PM']The motionplus works perfectly. I haven't played any previous TW games, but this one is great.[/quote]
Well, there's the in-depth analysis I was looking for!
:lol:

[quote name='Rumble In the Jungle' post='782350' date='Jun 25 2009, 08:43 PM']Wii is overrated, i don't want to stand up every time and swing when im at home.[/quote]

And that's fine that you don't want to do that. You can sit on a couch and time power meters on a PS2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX360, or PC all you want. There are hundreds of fine games that cater to what you're looking for (you could even use an alternate controller config on a Wii, if you wanted to.). There are those, however, with a little more energy left at the end of the day, who would like a different experience... I fail to see how offering that alternate experience makes an entire system overrated.

And yes, the motion plus is supposed to allow for 1 to 1 motion mapping. It should make games like Golf and Tennis pretty sweet. It should also allow for Moses to come down from the mountain and present us with the world's most badass lightsaber fights... I'm just saying... That would be totally awesome.

[quote name='mongo' post='782686' date='Jun 28 2009, 11:35 AM']And that's fine that you don't want to do that. You can sit on a couch and time power meters on a PS2, PS3, XBOX, XBOX360, or PC all you want. There are hundreds of fine games that cater to what you're looking for (you could even use an alternate controller config on a Wii, if you wanted to.). There are those, however, with a little more energy left at the end of the day, who would like a different experience... I fail to see how offering that alternate experience makes an entire system overrated.

And yes, the motion plus is supposed to allow for 1 to 1 motion mapping. It should make games like Golf and Tennis pretty sweet. It should also allow for Moses to come down from the mountain and present us with the world's most badass lightsaber fights... I'm just saying... That would be totally awesome.[/quote]
Speaking of controller configs..

how does one throw over 100 mph on wii baseball?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='783122' date='Jul 1 2009, 05:49 PM']If project Natal works as it's being advertised it will completely blow Wii out of the water.[/quote]

It's possible, particularly with the combination of graphics and motion controls, but I doubt it.

1. You have to finish development
2. You have to make it affordable
3. You have to get it to the game companies
4. They have to make games for it
5. Enough customers have to buy natal and the games for game companies to keep making games

I don't think natal can do any damage to Wii this generation because it will never be more than a niche accessory on xbox. If they get it working well though, xbox720 will kick some ass

Archived