!!!THE OFFICIAL BENGALS @ CHARGERS GAME THREAD!!!

[quote name='BBR' date='20 December 2009 - 02:26 PM' timestamp='1261333580' post='845070']
I agree. The sucking off of the Chargers has been unbearable. I hope they kick the everliving shit out of them, just to shit up the media fucks for a couple of minutes. I think it's actually been worse than it was the 2nd time the Bengals had to go against the Steelers this year.

Come on guys, gotta do it for slim and to give all the haters something to choke on.
[/quote]

6 years of winning and beating the likes of the steelers pats colts and alot of good teams earned the chargers a little media exposure and hype. Hell I remember when we had Ryan Leaf Craig Whelihan and Moses Moreno at QB.... ugggg.... Then we got Doug Flutie one day and started looking like we could compete again. Drew Brees follows and gets us back to the playoffs and Phillip Rivers steps in and pushes us even furthur. The Chargers are an experienced Veteran team and know how to play in big games. If the bengals somehow do win it will be a 4th qtr gut wrencher.

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='20 December 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1261336831' post='845094']
completely unrelated, but i just read on TMZ that the actress brittany murphy died this morning. she was pretty good in 8 mile.
[/quote]
How the hell do you go into cardiac arrest at 32? She must have been doing some hard drugs or something

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='20 December 2009 - 03:20 PM' timestamp='1261336831' post='845094']
completely unrelated, but i just read on TMZ that the actress brittany murphy died this morning. she was pretty good in 8 mile.
[/quote]

i hope we come back with a winner for this game. and i hope we win this for Slim and Vicky.

that is some sad news with Brittany Murphy!!! i always thought she was hot :(

[quote name='bengalbutch' date='20 December 2009 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1261337755' post='845106']
#bengals inactives: RB Scott, FB Vakapuna, S Crocker, C Luigs, OT Collins, DT Peko, DT Harris. J.Palmer is the third QB
[/quote]
Collins is inactive...interesting. I guess Andre has played his way into the regular RT rotation.

[quote name='NYbengals' date='20 December 2009 - 04:03 PM' timestamp='1261339380' post='845122']
I had this thought last night and wondered if anyone could answer it for me. What is the Bengals record vs teams with a 3-4 defense and what is their record vs teams with a 4-3?

Very sad to hear about Brittany Murphy. Always sad when someone dies to early.
[/quote]
3-4 teams: Pitt x2, Balt x2, GB, Cle x2, Den = 7-1
4-3 teams: Min, Hou, Det, Oak, Chi = 2-3

[quote name='bengalbutch' date='20 December 2009 - 03:35 PM' timestamp='1261337755' post='845106']
#bengals inactives: [b]RB BScott[/b], FB Vakapuna, S Crocker, C Luigs, OT Collins, DT Peko, DT Harris. J.Palmer is the third QB
[/quote]
Shit. We have so few gamebreakers on offense. Hate that Scott got hurt right when he was beginning to make a difference. We need a big play every now and then.

[quote name='dex' date='20 December 2009 - 04:11 PM' timestamp='1261339902' post='845126']
Shit. We have so few gamebreakers on offense. Hate that Scott got hurt right when he was beginning to make a difference. We need a big play every now and then.
[/quote]

:fing03: More like 6 or 7 big plays this game. Its going to either be a shootout or a shootdown. :machinegunyellow: :machinegunyellow: :suicide: :headbang: :russian: <_< :triniti: :hunter: :ninja:

[quote name='B.A.B.' date='20 December 2009 - 04:14 PM' timestamp='1261340081' post='845129']
yeah, that news of our record against 3-4 teams definitely makes me feel a lil better about this one.
[/quote]

Ya i expect a close first half with the bengals running effectively. Then the chargers sure up the run def as the game goes along and make some plays of their own offensively and defensively on their way to a dominant 2nd half.

Disappointed that Scott is out today....but I figured he wouldn't play and probably won't next week either. I hope we see Simpson some today. We really need a win somewhere in these last 3 games to sew up the division. I just feel like this team is limping along emotionally and physically. I just want them to win the division and re-group and re-energize for the playoffs. We should beat KC but SD and NY will be tough.

[quote name='akiliMVP' date='20 December 2009 - 04:09 PM' timestamp='1261339758' post='845124']
3-4 teams: Pitt x2, Balt x2, GB, Cle x2, Den = 7-1
4-3 teams: Min, Hou, Det, Oak, Chi = 2-3
[/quote]

Thanks. I thought it would be something like that.

I understand that all our division rivals are 3-4 teams but you would think we could play better than 2-3 against 4-3 teams since we play against our D in practice.

Meh.
:icon15:

[quote name='NYbengals' date='20 December 2009 - 04:29 PM' timestamp='1261340974' post='845134']
Thanks. I thought it would be something like that.

I understand that all our division rivals are 3-4 teams but you would think we could play better than 2-3 against 4-3 teams since we play against our D in practice.

Meh.
:icon15:
[/quote]

Little known fact: Red Bull is extracted directly from Philip Rivers' veins.

[quote name='SUPER_BOLTZ' date='20 December 2009 - 04:31 PM' timestamp='1261341093' post='845135']
Little known fact: Red Bull is extracted directly from Philip Rivers' veins.
[/quote]
I thought he drank liquid steroids out of Shawn Merriman's cock.

Archived