Weirdest dream of my life.

Tigris

How this happened, I have no clue. With that said, I will continue...

So, I'm sitting there in my dream watching the Broncos play ball with another team in a big lot in between old buildings. Somehow I was there on the field interacting with the teams. Tim Tebow drops down out of this old abandoned building's window and starts playing. All of a sudden his heart gets ripped out and a demon enters his body because he no longer has a soul. He grabs me by my shirt, looks at me straight in the eyes with that slanted up bird's beak he has, and gives me a big "FUCK YOU" and shoves me off.

In words, it doesn't seem that scary, but it woke me up at 3:00 am and it frightened me enough to keep an eye out for any lurkers that may be somewhere in my house between the bedroom and the bathroom.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1293038637' post='952879']

So, I'm sitting there in my dream watching the Broncos play ball with another team in a big lot in between old buildings. Somehow I was there on the field interacting with the teams. Tim Tebow drops down out of this old abandoned building's window and starts playing. All of a sudden his heart gets ripped out and a demon enters his body because he no longer has a soul. He grabs me by my shirt, looks at me straight in the eyes with that slanted up bird's beak he has, and gives me a big "FUCK YOU" and shoves me off.

In words, it doesn't seem that scary, but it woke me up at 3:00 am and it frightened me enough to keep an eye out for any lurkers that may be somewhere in my house between the bedroom and the bathroom.
[/quote]

The dream means that your soul is in danger. Tim Tebow represents you and the demon is angry, jealous at his souless existance and therefore has alot angst built up toward you for wasting it.

I seriously wouldn't go out this weekend.

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1293042319' post='952894']
The dream means that your soul is in danger. Tim Tebow represents you and the demon is angry, jealous at his souless existance and therefore has alot angst built up toward you for wasting it.

[/quote]
[img]http://images.icanhascheezburger.com/completestore/2008/3/3/dun128490452987812500.jpg[/img]

[quote name='scharm' timestamp='1293042319' post='952894']

[/quote]

Oh. Shit.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1293038637' post='952879']

[/quote]

Dude.. you need Leo to go in to your dreams and fix shit up... insert some good positive thoughts in there.....

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1293049821' post='952940']
I hate it when my wife feels the need to tell me about her dreams.

It's even worse when someone on my favorite message board feels the need to tell everyone.
[/quote]

You get tired of hearing about how wonder scharm is?

[quote name='BengalsOwn' timestamp='1293049821' post='952940']
I hate it when my wife feels the need to tell me about her dreams.

It's even worse when someone on my favorite message board feels the need to tell everyone.
[/quote]

The title of the thread was very clear. You didn't have to click on it. Did you plan to be an ass before or after you read it?

[quote name='fluhartz' timestamp='1293056405' post='952982']
Inception.. it's a movie... you had to see it...
just fucking around..
[/quote]

No, I haven't seen it but I've been wanting to. I wonder if it's available on Netflix yet. I have Grand Turino (sp.) coming next.

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1293111223' post='953098']
The title of the thread was very clear. You didn't have to click on it. Did you plan to be an ass before or after you read it?

No, I haven't seen it but I've been wanting to. I wonder if it's available on Netflix yet. I have Grand Turino (sp.) coming next.
[/quote]

both really good movies...

[quote name='Tigris' timestamp='1293111223' post='953098']
The title of the thread was very clear. You didn't have to click on it. [b]Did you plan to be an ass before or after you read it[/b]?
[/quote]

Its not a plan, rather, a subconscious philosophy of existence.

Archived