NBA Finals Discussion

I don't get all of the "gee I wish the Heat would lose" vibe I'm picking up here.

I've been a huge Heat fan ever since...
[img]http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/5383/102562314ed023lebronjam.jpg[/img]

...caused this predictable reaction...
[img]http://media.masslive.com/parquetpride/photo/cavaliers-fans-burn-lebron-james-jersey-d2938d31f250f9b5_large.jpg[/img]

The deeper Miami goes, the more Cleveland will celebrate them losing. It's the finals, time to man-up. Rooting for Dallas is rooting to make chain-smoking, alcoholic, wife-beating, ambulance-chasing, lottery-playing, Kucinich-electing, child-tackling asshats happy. Do the world a favor, keep Clevelanders in their rightful place at the bottom of the food chain.... Go Heat!

(PS - If it weren't for LeBron/Miami/Clevelanders, I wouldn't give a shit about the NBA)

I want the Heat to win, hopefully in 4 but I think it will go 6. I've been a Miami Heat fan since the NBA expanded and added them. I remember having a Heat Starter jacket when I was like 12. I've also like Syracuse basketball and when Rony Seikly and Sherman Douglas were drafted by the Heat in teh early '90s it was a done deal. I was a Heat fan.

Having said that, I wouldnt mind it if Dirk got a ring.......he certainly deserves it and the other cast of characters do as well. Especially Jasons Kidd and Terry and Barea. I wouldn't mind because I know Miami will win a(nother) Championship in the next few years while Dirk's window is closing.

Great series though. I think Dallas will make some adjustments and make it a series.

Seriously..

What the hell was the NBA thinking scheduling this game on the same night as the spelling bee national championships? lol. I like how the guy acts so pissed off when kids ask him a question. He sounds miserable.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived