Michael Jackson Verdict

Jason

On Profootballtalk.com (which I know many of you have issues with), their headline had a picture of Michael Jackson and the headline was, "Michael Jackson found Not Guilty", and the subheading was "Broncos, Colts quickly lose interest in signing him"

That's funny

[quote name='Jason' date='Jun 13 2005, 08:32 PM']OJ
Rodney
Michael
9th Circuit

It's time to close every single court in California, and send all cases to Nevada.
[right][post="102718"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
send them to texas

[quote name='ChicagoBengal' date='Jun 13 2005, 08:33 PM']On Profootballtalk.com (which I know many of you have issues with), their headline had a picture of Michael Jackson and the headline was, "Michael Jackson found Not Guilty", and the subheading was "Broncos, Colts quickly lose interest in signing him"

That's funny
[right][post="102719"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
That [i]is[/i] fucking funny.

I hate the direction that rape cases have gone in this country (profiling the accuser more than the suspect), but I did suspect gold-diggery here.

Guest BlackJesus

[color="red"][i]Just goes to show that if you are white with money ...... <_< [/color][/i]

[i]
(calm the fuck down I'm not serious) ;) [/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="purple"]What Race is Micheal Jackson now anyways.....??

Even the census doesn't have a circle for whatever the fuck this is [/color]

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/life/columnist/popcandy/2003-11-24-jacko.jpg[/img]

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 13 2005, 09:06 PM'][color="purple"]What Race is Micheal Jackson now anyways.....??

Even the census doesn't have a circle for whatever the fuck this is [/color]

[img]http://images.usatoday.com/life/columnist/popcandy/2003-11-24-jacko.jpg[/img]
[right][post="102733"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

Primate

[quote name='BlackJesus' date='Jun 13 2005, 08:04 PM'][color="red"][i]Just goes to show that if you are white with money ...... <_< [/color][/i]
[i]
(calm the fuck down I'm not serious) ;) [/i]
[right][post="102731"][/post][/right][/quote]
It certainly does help though............

Im also kidding B)

....a little :ninja:

Guest BengalsOwn
I never thought he was guilty.

And we now know why BlackJesus has so many posts, he posts 20 times in each thread [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]

so weird....my theory wether you want to hear it or not...

I'm not pro-michael...he gives me the creeps...I don't condone his
behavior because it is out of the ordinary and not appropriate for a man
of his age...

I believe his problems stem from the
fame he experienced at such a young age...it took away his childhood....
he never got to have friends, probably never played with toys,
never played sports, probably lost his virginity before he really reached
puberty...I feel he has mentally regressed to the childhood he
was deprived of...I think when he is hanging with these boys, he
was thinking of himself as their age...I kind of don't think he ever really
touched these kids in an inappropriate manner but I do think he probably did show them
nudey mags and maybe tried alcohol with them...what 11 & 12 years olds wouldn't look at nudey mags they
stole from under dad's bathroom sink....or try whiskey from dad's bar when spending
the night with friends...

he has the mentality of a 12 year old...did anyone watch
that weird documentary about him, he is mentally a child, acts like a child....I really think he doesn't realize he did anything wrong...in his
mind, he was hanging out with friends & having sleep overs...I think he
thought of the kid as his best friend...they had weird nicknames for each other,
formed an "all boys" club...just goofy things kids that age do...

Mental illness doesn't make what he did right...it was totally inappropriate...the man is definately sick any which way
you look at it... I don't think he should have gotten off scot-free, I think he
should have been evaluated and placed in some kind of pychiatric program, it's
painfully obvious the guy ain't right... :crazy:

Guest BengalBacker
hmmm...

A couple of you don't seem to care if he did it or not, you're just glad he wasn't convicted. Why? Because he's black (sort of). Bet you were happy when OJ got off too.

Simply fucking pathetic.

[quote name='BengalBeotch' date='Jun 14 2005, 02:43 AM']so weird....my theory wether you want to hear it or not...

I'm not pro-michael...he gives me the creeps...I don't condone his
behavior because it is out of the ordinary and not appropriate for a man
of his age...

I believe his problems stem from the
fame he experienced at such a young age...it took away his childhood....
he never got to have friends, probably never played with toys,
never played sports, probably lost his virginity before he really reached
puberty...I feel he has mentally regressed to the childhood he
was deprived of...I think when he is hanging with these boys, he
was thinking of  himself as their age...I kind of don't think he ever really
touched these kids in an inappropriate manner but I do think he probably did show them
nudey mags and maybe tried alcohol with them...what 11 & 12 years olds wouldn't look at nudey mags they
stole from under dad's bathroom sink....or try whiskey from dad's bar when spending
the night with friends...

he has the mentality of a 12 year old...did anyone watch
that weird documentary about him, he is mentally a child, acts like a child....I really think he doesn't realize he did anything wrong...in his
mind, he was hanging out with friends & having sleep overs...I think he
thought of the kid as his best friend...they had weird nicknames for each other,
formed an "all boys" club...just goofy things kids that age do...

Mental illness doesn't make what he did right...it was totally inappropriate...the man is definately sick any which way
you look at it... I don't think he should have gotten off scot-free, I think he
should have been evaluated and placed in some kind of pychiatric program, it's
painfully obvious the guy ain't right... :crazy:
[right][post="102759"][/post][/right][/quote]

I guess any theory could be true but the odds are that he's just a rich pedophile

Guest BengalsOwn
[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 13 2005, 10:36 PM']hmmm...

A couple of you don't seem to care if he did it or not, you're just glad he wasn't convicted. Why? Because he's black (sort of). Bet you were happy when OJ got off too.

Simply fucking pathetic.
[right][post="102771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

If I thought he did it, I would want him in jail.

However, I think the mom is just after $$$$, and it is all a bunch of bullshit.

Michael Jackson is fucked up in the head though, and I hope his family takes charge and gets his shit back together.

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 14 2005, 03:36 AM']hmmm...

Simply fucking pathetic.
[right][post="102771"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]

I can't understand it myself, that would be the equivelant of white people cheering if Charles Manson was found not guilty because he's white

Nice post Beotch, and probably close to the truth, yet...there are too many allegations out there and he is just too much of a walking freakshow to not presume guilt...
Like Jason said, it is NO coincedence that OJ, MJ, Robert Blake, etc were all acquitted...because high-profile clients+high-dollar lawyers+California courts=innocence.

If that trial was held in almost ANY other state (MJ should be thanking his lucky stars he doesn't live in the Midwest!), I think the prosecution would have handled the case differently, and the outcome would have been different.

Ah well, California "justice"!

Well, since MJ's performing career is certainly over, maybe his next move is to join the seminary and become a priest...

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 13 2005, 04:15 PM'][b]HELL YEA!!!!![/b]
[right][post="102652"]<{POST_SNAPBACK}>[/post][/right][/quote]
You are an immature jagoff...

Have you and your dog been having sleepovers at MJ's Ranch lately?
Or are you simply glad he "got off" (no pun here) because he's supposedly black (or, at least he USED to be) and you are too?

That term, Po-po's is so fucking immature...

A product of bullshit gangsta-rap wanna-be thuggery crap.

The police are out there to protect you and help you, and last I checked, you come from a decent family and a nice home. You have absolutely zero "street cred", so why act like you do? Being black gives you automatic credibility with who?

Check yourself before you wreck yourself, as Snoop might say.

Have a Nice Day!

Guest BlackJesus
[quote]because he's supposedly black[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/13.gif[/img]

[i]Wait Michael Jackson is Black..... [/i]

[i]He is whiter than my ass cheeks [/i]

Guest BlackJesus
[color="red"][i][b]It makes since while Michael is so poular in Japan....

he looks kind of like those doll women who paint there faces white

[img]http://sunsite.tus.ac.jp/multimed/pics/japan/doll.jpg[/img]

As for Germany the other place that adores him.... Hell David Hasslehoff is their best selling artist of all time, and only 60 years ago they were marching lockstep with Adolf.... so take it with a grain of salt [/b][/i][/color]

Guest BlackJesus
[b][color="green"]The one thing that does concern me though is that now:

he has a free pass to play with every weiner in the fucking state ..... because the next case will be branded a money hungry liar and not want to go through the troubles......[/color]
[/b]

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BadassBengal' date='Jun 13 2005, 05:27 PM'] :lol:

You people know nothing about this whole thing. Did you see MJ finger some little kid or give them alcohol? Give it a rest. Innocent until proven guilty. And guess what? he was proven innocent, BITCHES!!!!!! [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]
[right][post="102660"][/post][/right][/quote]

He wasn't proven innocent.

ummm...

bitch...

Guest BadassBengal

[quote name='BengalBacker' date='Jun 13 2005, 10:36 PM']hmmm...

Simply fucking pathetic.
[right][post="102771"][/post][/right][/quote]

:mellow:

No, I actually wanted him to get off because he was a damn good singer, and cause I basically grew up on his music. You're close though... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//30.gif[/img]

Archived