!!!THE 4TH THROUGH 7TH ROUNDS OF THE 2012 DRAFT THREAD!!!

[quote name='snarkster' timestamp='1335654618' post='1126523']
It would be kind of fitting if Vontaze Burflict were to end up as Mr. Irrelevant
[/quote]

:lol:

Yep.

Plus it means we wouldn't be able to get him.

And that's a good thing.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1335654848' post='1126527']
Almost done...neither Polk or Burfict taken yet.
[/quote]

Nor Brewster.

He was seen as a possible first round pick back in September and October.

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1335656539' post='1126554']

Look at Munoz's fingers.
[/quote]

I tried to find a pic of his finger on the web. The only one I could and when I went to post it, this site blocked..... something about unauthorized content or something along those lines...

[quote name='Phatcat' timestamp='1335657021' post='1126564']

I tried to find a pic of his finger on the web. The only one I could and when I went to post it, this site blocked..... something about unauthorized content or something along those lines...
[/quote]

at least one pinky is 90 degrees sideways

[quote name='Oldcat' timestamp='1335657300' post='1126568']

at least one pinky is 90 degrees sideways
[/quote]

Oh yeah I know. Seen it several times. That is why I tried to find a picture to post here. It is crazy looking to say the least!

in case anyone cares what the jags got out of the Reggie Nelson trade.

[b]21 (228) Jacksonville Jaguars (from Cincinnati): [/b][color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]DT Jeris Pendleton, Ashland[/size][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][size=3]Overaged (28), small-school prospect who opened some eyes at the Northwestern pro day with his movement skill and can compete for a job as a clogger.[/size][/font][/color]

[url="http://cache.profootballweekly.com/2012/04/28/pick-by-pick-analysis-round-seven-2"]http://cache.profootballweekly.com/2012/04/28/pick-by-pick-analysis-round-seven-2[/url]

[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]
[url="https://twitter.com/#!/AdamSchefter"][b]Adam Schefter[/b] [size=4]‏[/size] [s]@[/s][b]AdamSchefter[/b][/url][/font][/color]
[color=#333333][font=HelveticaNeue,]
42 players were drafted from SEC schools, 1 more than the Big Ten for most the draft picks by conference.[/font][/color]

[quote name='unleashed' timestamp='1335651382' post='1126474']
Linemen fingers are always fucked. He talks with his hands all the time, is this the first time you've seen him?
[/quote]

You ever see Chuck Bedarik's hands? Scary. I think the finger tips are detached from the bone in the middle on some of his fingers.

Archived