#3 overall pick - who do I take?

Standard Yahoo scoring... so no ppr

Rodgers or Arian Foster is 100% gone. If the #1 guy goes, Rodgers or McCoy, #2 is going Rodgers. If Rodgers foes #1, Foster goes #2. I have a pretty good feeling Foster is #1 and Rodgers #2. That leaves me wide open at #3. QB is not an option for me as the value is never there later in the draft where I am drafting. WR definitely isn't going there either... SOooooo, I need help to what RB I should take.

I am considering...

Rice, McCoy, Peterson, Chris Johnson, McFadden... I know that a couple of those guys aren't supposed to be drafted #3, but every year, there is always someone who goes at the end of the first or the beginning of the second, like McCoy and Foster last year, who jump up and become the best fantasy players at their position. I'm not scared to stray away from the norm and go McFadden or Peterson. I've drafted Rice the past 2 drafts and he's carried me to the playoffs last year. Does anyone follow any of these teams and has a feel about how good they'll be? Rice's schedule makes me nervous and plus... he's a ratbird. I don't know what to do.

I've had this dilemma for 3 years now. Throw away your hatred and take the freaking Raven. I've neglected him for too long now.
He's got a new contract and he's gained 1700 total yards and averaged 10 total TD's throughout his starting career. He's too good not to pass up
especially when Foster, McCoy and/or Rodgers are all gone.

• 3 weeks later...
Vick could be a big bust. He has been hurt twice already this preseason and hurt the last several years.

Peterson is also a tough choice because he is coming off a serious knee injury. He has yet to play in the preseason and no one knows how healthy he will be.

McFadden puts up big numbers but he has yet to play a full season. He usually misses two or three games a year.

I would go with Rodgers, Rice or McCoy.

Draft is this Sunday. Rice is my choice. Now, on the way back, 12 man league...

Choices are... Sometimes stafford and newton

Sometimes green, Jennings, Cruz, Marshall, Julio, white

Sometimes Peterson, Richardson, MJD, Fred

If Stafford or Newton is there, I HAVE to take one, right? If not I'll wait on the round 4-5 turn and grab Eli or Peyton.

Sleeper of the year candidate... Malcolm Floyd

Archived