23 years of misery and counting........

[quote name='Lucid' timestamp='1357923314' post='1207359']
Just razzin ya... I have a special hate for cubs fans, though they are cleaner and generally less inbred than steeler fans.
[/quote]

Plus the area around Wrigley doesn't smell like a water treatment plant.

[quote name='Le Tigre' timestamp='1357944719' post='1207469']
I love Cubs fans. They are what fandom is all about. I haven't had the pleasure of seeing a day game at Wrigley, but that is one of my "to do's" sometime. What an atmosphere, I am sure. Just enjoy the game.
[/quote]

It's also in a very cool part of the town. Lots to do.

[quote name='oz_bengal' timestamp='1357434150' post='1204817']
Firstly - congrats to the Texans.....too good yet again for us today.......

So Im 42......been a Bengals fan for the better part of 30 years and are really beginning to wonder if I will live long enough NOT for the Bengals to win a Superbowl......but even a Playoff game......

I had the opportunity this year to go to games in Houston (vs Titans)....@ Dallas (vs Bears on mnf) and cincy (vs Dolphins) and the atmosphere in Cincy compared to the others isn't even close......

I left the game incredibly disappointed by the lack of "interest" of the home fans......but this game today....and 23 years of futility I guess really explains it.......

Man......4th and 11 and you throw underneath??? Seriously????

I used to tell myself the heartache will be all worth it in the end........now I just wonder if the heartache is just going to ALWAYS be "heartache"......

NO TEAM does it like the Bengals.......Stanley Wilson pre SB23......hell my first ever game (old Riverfront Stadium....Week 1.......delay of game penalty on the 1st offensive play).......Chris Henry.......hell even this year Sanu's injury just as he was coming on.......It seems there are "snake bit" teams and then there are the Bengals who DO IT like no one else.....

Oh and like someone else said.....seriously......can we EVER cover a TE!!!!

Thanks for listening guy.....see you all back here for another year of misery in 2013!!!
[/quote]I'm a loser. How does that make you feel?

Archived