Is this verified?  Did Hobson tweet this information?

it was in a Hobson article yesterday.  He won't suit up today, but it sounds like he'll be back on the field by next week.  It's not a big deal, and probably a good thing so that ghee, prater and mccalebb can get the extra snaps.

it was in a Hobson article yesterday.  He won't suit up today, but it sounds like he'll be back on the field by next week.  It's not a big deal, and probably a good thing so that ghee, prater and mccalebb can get the extra snaps.

And Dre

Agreed.

"Pure bad ass corner that no one knows. "

My cousin and I constantly go round and round about him... He thinks Leon sucks...

I think last year they finally figured out the perfect way to use him...on the outside when there are 2 or less WRs and moving down to the slot when they go 3 or more WRs. He just doesn't have the deep speed to consistently stay on the outside.

"Pure bad ass corner that no one knows. "

My cousin and I constantly go round and round about him... He thinks Leon sucks...

Mostly Artrell Hawkins but I've heard some other former NFL DB consistently put him up in the top 5. 

CB is probably one of the most subjective postions along with O-line but is way more visible.    The normal stats like Int, Pass Defensed, Tackles simply can be skewed as Qbs are throwing at them more than others.

However, no one in a our secondary completely sucks.   The performance as a whole does not support that.   It is very difficult to hide a "sucky" DB from even marginal QBs these days. 

as I understand it Kirkpatrick won't be doing on-field work during OTA's.  He'll be doing classroom stuff, and maybe drills, but not actually lining up against the offense.

I keep forgetting about that.

Archived