Training Camp Thread #2

Anybody know if Eifert is practicing this week?  I know he missed the Cowboys game with a 'minor wrist injury.' 

And ever since Richie Braham's 'bone bruise,' I don't trust the Bengals when they call any injury minor.

No value in telling fans the 100% truth on injuries.   Shouldn't trust them regardless of Rich Braham.

Especially around cut down days. 

I certainly don't think the Bengals were lying when they called the injury minor, though there may have been some blind faith thrown into the mix. The fact is, some guys heal faster from certain injuries than others would. Braham clearly don't respond to treatment the way they all hoped.

He broke his leg, of course he didn't "respond to treatment"

That's the whole point, they called it that but it was actually a broken leg.

So help me out here. How does the alleged misdiagnosis by a medical staff that is no longer with the team, have any bearings on the competency of the medical staff that is currently making the injury diagnosis for players today?

So help me out here. How does the alleged misdiagnosis by a medical staff that is no longer with the team, have any bearings on the competency of the medical staff that is currently making the injury diagnosis for players today?

It doesn't. I was just explaining what the other posters were referring to.

So sad to see you go offseason.  It's been fun but now it's time for the real business to begin.

As of tomorrow game week starts and I don't want to see your ass around here no more.   You don't have to go home but you can't stay here, offseason.

So sad to see you go offseason.  It's been fun but now it's time for the real business to begin.

As of tomorrow game week starts and I don't want to see your ass around here no more.   You don't have to go home but you can't stay here, offseason.

so it is the onseason now?

Archived