Are you buying the PS4 or Xbox One?

now that xbox released a system without the kinect they are the same price. Sony with their camera/motion thing is also 499 but 399 without. Xbox had originally required the kinect to be purchased making it 499 but now they are going to sell one without which is 399.

The only differences on the systems are which one has exclusive games you prefer? They are similar in function and ability. The developers aren't going to use the "max potential" of one system and not the other. It's all about which exclusives you prefer.

Still, even at the same price it would appear the PS is the better system.. Just sayin'.  I'm still not sure which one I will end up getting (it will mostly have to do with the games), but repeatedly calling someone a "stupid fanboy" and telling him to "just shut up" because he points that out is pretty inane.

How so?

Better online community, easier to find people to play with at any given time, less prone (obviously impossible to not be) to being hacked (take a look at the security issues the PS Network had with hackers) 

Xbox has the better online system

playstation has less kids online though. you hear the childish BS on the xbox way more than playstation.

Still, even at the same price it would appear the PS is the better system.. Just sayin'.  I'm still not sure which one I will end up getting (it will mostly have to do with the games), but repeatedly calling someone a "stupid fanboy" and telling him to "just shut up" because he points that out is pretty inane.

considering 98% of the games are made for both systems and are identical...it doesn't really matter which system is better.

playstation has less kids online though. you hear the childish BS on the xbox way more than playstation.

considering 98% of the games are made for both systems and are identical...it doesn't really matter which system is better.

Maybe.. And I may very well go with the PS.. I have been itching to be able to play The Show.. When it comes down to it, I don;t plan on owning 98% of the games out there so it could very well be that the one or two that one system has over the other could be the deciding factor.

For me, right now, the ability to play the PS without internet access is huge.  I like to be able to take my system to work, or to the cabin in Hocking Hills.  Being forced to be connected to the internet to use it is a huge draw back for me.

Maybe.. And I may very well go with the PS.. I have been itching to be able to play The Show.. When it comes down to it, I don;t plan on owning 98% of the games out there so it could very well be that the one or two that one system has over the other could be the deciding factor.

For me, right now, the ability to play the PS without internet access is huge.  I like to be able to take my system to work, or to the cabin in Hocking Hills.  Being forced to be connected to the internet to use it is a huge draw back for me.

the show got rid of my favorite mode (rivalry) so im not getting it this year, but it is a phenomenal game.

Titanfall is amazing for the xbox.

I'm loving Watch Dogs so far. Not quite GTA, but has some interesting new gameplay ideas and using the environment/hacking to your advantage. I would say it's a more nerdy version GTA, where taking your time, scoping out the area, using the environment/gadgets/skills is more of a paramount than going in guns blazing - although you still can do that if you wish.

Overall, you can tell a lot of thought went into this game. it's not quite the same action kick as GTA, isn't quite as humorous, and doesn;t have the same entertainment value, however, if you like to think before you act, this is your game to play in the open world genre.

Archived