The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Vikings

I believe that one of the best plays a team can make on offense is going back to the well to a player that made a mistake and allowing that player to redeem himself. And let's be honest here...Gresham has been VERY disappointing overall in many ways but it is what it is. The guy has his moments and for better or worse, we are stuck with him. One thing that is certain is that once again the coaches will re-emphasize the way he carries the ball. If he had secured it properly, first down, no foul. 

But I'd keep feeding that angry beast the ball until his mistakes prove untenable...which so far, they have not.

The Good:

Just about everything.  Love Gio

The Bad:

Gresham penalties and fumble, although I forgive him as well after those tweets

Dre needs to pick it up.

The Ugly:

I was in my fantasy championship and I benched the Cincy D and started AP and Walsh.  I'm a fuckin moron.

The Good:

Just about everything.  Love Gio

The Bad:

Gresham penalties and fumble, although I forgive him as well after those tweets

Dre needs to pick it up.

The Ugly:

I was in my fantasy championship and I benched the Cincy D and started AP and Walsh.  I'm a fuckin moron.

On the other hand, maybe you just were sacrificing yourself to give the football gods the incentive to give the team a big win to teach you a lesson.

Heroic!

I was a big fan of Gio's blocking.

I wish we'd attempted the field goal on that 4th down from the 32. Maybe it would have seemed like piling it on, but I'd have liked to give Powell and Nugent an in game practice shot.

Dre? the deep TD was on Iloka who was a good 15 yards out of position other than that dre played well and tackled very well. Iloka even walked out of the field hitting himself in the chest and giving Dre a high five.

How you can look at that play and say it was Iloka's fault is beyond me, and completely inaccurate.   Dre bit HARD on the out, got toasted when Byrd went vertical....it was plain to see, plain as day....yet here you are trying to convince people it was Iloka's fault because of him patting his chest and giving Dre a high five?  Goodness.   Even if Iloka would have said after the game it was his fault (which players do all the time), it wouldn't have been true and he would be trying to deflect the blame away from Dre.  Just a bad play by Dre, I'm sure he'd be the first one to tell you.   If you re-watch the play and still have the same opinion, let me know. 

Luckily, he settled down and his coverage was fairly good the rest of the game.  

Dre should have been called for pass interference on Iloka's interception. He got torched by Wright on the Vikings first TD, and whiffed on Patterson when his duty was containment on the second Vikes TD. 

I think he COULD have been called for the PI but wasn't so obvious as he had his head turned.   Probably should have been called.  Did you see J. Simpson just looking at the ref like "Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!".  

Yes, he got torched.....badly, very badly, on the Byrd TD.  Looked horrible doing it too.   Choppy steps, no fluid movement, looked lost mentally that play. 

that shit makes me totally forgive Gresh for his shitty plays today....

Fuck ignorant people.

People who take football that seriously shouldn't be watching it.   People wishing harm or ill will to others due to a game is upsetting, but not so surprising considering what society has devolved to. 

Luckily, he settled down and his coverage was fairly good the rest of the game.  

I think he COULD have been called for the PI but wasn't so obvious as he had his head turned.   Probably should have been called.  Did you see J. Simpson just looking at the ref like "Are you fucking kidding me?!?!?!?!".  

Yes, he got torched.....badly, very badly, on the Byrd TD.  Looked horrible doing it too.   Choppy steps, no fluid movement, looked lost mentally that play. 

People who take football that seriously shouldn't be watching it.   People wishing harm or ill will to others due to a game is upsetting, but not so surprising considering what society has devolved to. 

Mehh, he got torched again by JRome but a very underthrown pass by their QB saved them.  Rome was VERY open downfield.

Archived