Gresham outside of the TD catch, his ball handling is an issue

MonkeyRidesDog.gif

that shit cracked me up when I saw it.

GOOD

Monkeys on dogs

Andy and the o-line were awesome today.

Defense was great ..

Gio on that catch and run...wow

Playing in Cincy and this team is a freaking terror.

The announcers  actually having common sense when talking about Andy.

BAD

really only a couple plays on defense.

the Vikes... they suck

the refs again... a couple horrible no calls.

UGLY

Injuries to Burfict, Eifert and Smith.. I hope none are serious.

WHO-DEY!!!!!

Good: Nearly everything

Bad: Gresham's fumbles and penalties

Ugly: Dre.  Get him off the field.  Forever.  

Dre? the deep TD was on Iloka who was a good 15 yards out of position other than that dre played well and tackled very well. Iloka even walked out of the field hitting himself in the chest and giving Dre a high five.

Dre? the deep TD was on Iloka who was a good 15 yards out of position other than that dre played well and tackled very well. Iloka even walked out of the field hitting himself in the chest and giving Dre a high five.

Folks have got to stop throwing DBs under the bus until you get more tape to watch. 90% of coverage is off the screen on the TV broadcast. Dre could have been fantastic in coverage, but get highlighted for two bad plays in the broadcast and forum goers will be burning his jersey. 

Folks have got to stop throwing DBs under the bus until you get more tape to watch. 90% of coverage is off the screen on the TV broadcast. Dre could have been fantastic in coverage, but get highlighted for two bad plays in the broadcast and forum goers will be burning his jersey. 

Vikes WR made a great double move, but Iloka signaled before the play to have the top. Dre could have played it better, but if Iloka (whom I called average at best last week) is in position then it should be broken up or at the very least stopped from being a TD.

Iloka also bit extremely hard on a hand off and ran inside the guard and was nowhere in position to stop the play as AP bounced it outside. Luckily Pacman somehow made a 1 on 1 tackle of AP for a short gain cuz if he gets past Pacman he's going for a TD due to Iloka being way out of position.

Anyone got the Gio replay?

just be patient, friend. i'm sure we're going to see many, many highlights  this week of that phenomenal effort. all things considered, that might have been even better than the earlier one he had, where he reversed field and did his magic. i'm still in awe.

Archived