Are you aware of what is going on his personal life?

Are you aware that JUST happened and he hasnt played a down of football since diagnosis? His daughters illness has nothing to do with his NFL career up until  a month or so ago.

Passing this along from memory.    Lap was the radio for draft coverage.    He was retelling his conversation with Zimmer prior to leaving.

Asked him if he was on board with drafting Hunt?   Zimmer said yes. 

Asked him after working with him during the season was he still on board with drafting him?   Zimmer said even more so.

I've posted this before but it fits wells with the Zimmer comments made popular during Hard Knocks about the comparison to JJ.     Hopefully it comes true and Zimmer keeps his hands off any of our future FA defenders.

Are you aware that JUST happened and he hasnt played a down of football since diagnosis? His daughters illness has nothing to do with his NFL career up until  a month or so ago.

That was only in reference to your last sentence. I don't know how to bold things on mobile.

That was only in reference to your last sentence. I don't know how to bold things on mobile.

My last sentence was calling nati out for his excessive overreaction as if he was Devon Still himself. I told him to get off the message boards.

No its not. Still is a 2nd round pick who has done nothing in 2 years. There was also Brandon Thompson, drafted the same year as Still but later in the draft and has completely outplayed him.

I definitely misread your statement and thought you were talking about Margus, not Still. Still has been very disappointing.

Archived