Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the game. I planned on listening to it on the radio but cincyjungle.com posted their preview earlier and said it was on nfl audio pass. I remember some games last year wasn't on the radio but does anyone know for sure if this game will be on wtue in Dayton tomorrow? If not I'll have to figure something else out like use part of my 40 hours of sick time. *cough*

Unfortunately I have to work tomorrow and won't be able to watch the game. I planned on listening to it on the radio but cincyjungle.com posted their preview earlier and said it was on nfl audio pass. I remember some games last year wasn't on the radio but does anyone know for sure if this game will be on wtue in Dayton tomorrow? If not I'll have to figure something else out like use part of my 40 hours of sick time. *cough*

As far as I know, every game is on WTUE. At least it has been for years.

below is the link to the Bengals home page of media coverage.

Good luck.

I think the games revert back to WLW after the Deads season.

www.bengals.com/multimedia/on-the-air.html

Archived