Tyler Eifert, Vontaze Burfict injured

I think you may be confused.  I expect highly paid NFL players to play hurt sometimes.  Gronkowski came back too early on a few occasions during crunch time, the fans love him for it.

Obviously if AJ  can't run then its is useless to put him out their.   I have never heard of someone breaking a bone in their foot being out an entire year (Jones) considering it happened a month BEFORE the season started.  

In Eifert's defense, that was a nasty looking injury.

I was speaking in general terms...

He is a first rounder.  Our first rounders have their balls massaged every time they are injured.  

You mean like Peter Warick?

I get that you would like him to be 100% out there, just as I get that you don't want AJ Green to not feel pain while playing, but its time to face reality right now:

vs Ravens

vs Jaguars

vs. Browns (national television)

at Saints

at texans

at Bucs

vs Stealers

at browns

vs. Broncos

at Stealers

Right now the Ravens game is at even. I only count 4 out of our final 10 games where I expect the Bengals to be favored (vs Browns, at Bucs, vs Stealers, vs Jags). This remaining schedule is no cakewalk and if they don't start playing remarkably better, there is no playoffs this season. 

No Playoffs this season = No Marvin next season?

No Playoffs this season = No Marvin next season?

Marvin has another year on his contract and regardless of the outcome he will get a pass on this season due to injuries. He will be the head coach here next season, zero doubt.
I'm not saying I agree with or want that just saying that is what will happen & what will be.

Marvin has another year on his contract and regardless of the outcome he will get a pass on this season due to injuries. He will be the head coach here next season, zero doubt.
I'm not saying I agree with or want that just saying that is what will happen & what will be.

Sadly true, and what will happen is next season hell get us back to the playoffs and get an extension without winning in them. Watch.

Archived