Squeelies worried about Bur...fict

I'm not one to wish injury on anybody, not even on the most hated of the hated squealers.

That's ok; I will wish twice as hard to cover for you.  I will make an exception for the Stoolers.  They're out there trying to injure people so I don't really feel like the usual rules of sportsmanship apply.  If they were actually willing to play NFL football as opposed to "let's see what we can get away with" I might feel more inclined to extend them that courtesy.  So yeah, fuck them, Burfict can go right past slapping groins and rip one of their ballsacks clean off and shove it in their ear. No respect for that scumfuck team.  Save that "turn the other cheek" stuff for Sunday school.  Turn the other cheek on these goons and you get sucker-punched twice.

On that note, as far as the outcome.. I love it when we win but if not.. I'll be disappointed, but ultimately it's kind of like playing Monopoly with a 6-year old.  You know they're going to make up rules and start drawing their own money with crayons and probably spill their juicebox all over everything.. It's not so much a contest as an excuse for them to act out.  You can't take it that seriously.  Again, if they were actually trying to play NFL football I would feel more invested in the outcome.  Knowing what "Stiller Footbaw" entails, though, I'm just happy to escape any serious injuries.  Avoiding that, worst case is we're 5-1 and still a couple of games ahead of them.  At the end of the day they're still a bunch of shitbags.  It's more like an unfortunately-scheduled exhibition game against a prison team, like an even shittier remake of The Longest Yard.

As I have said previously, the fact this is a 1 o'clock game (even if half the country is getting it) bodes better for no typical shenanigans from them. Not that they won't try, it is just more of a good bet the phantom calls/non-calls will be less than if this were a prime time game. 

That's ok; I will wish twice as hard to cover for you.  I will make an exception for the Stoolers.  They're out there trying to injure people so I don't really feel like the usual rules of sportsmanship apply.  If they were actually willing to play NFL football as opposed to "let's see what we can get away with" I might feel more inclined to extend them that courtesy.  So yeah, fuck them, Burfict can go right past slapping groins and rip one of their ballsacks clean off and shove it in their ear. No respect for that scumfuck team.  Save that "turn the other cheek" stuff for Sunday school.  Turn the other cheek on these goons and you get sucker-punched twice.

On that note, as far as the outcome.. I love it when we win but if not.. I'll be disappointed, but ultimately it's kind of like playing Monopoly with a 6-year old.  You know they're going to make up rules and start drawing their own money with crayons and probably spill their juicebox all over everything.. It's not so much a contest as an excuse for them to act out.  You can't take it that seriously.  Again, if they were actually trying to play NFL football I would feel more invested in the outcome.  Knowing what "Stiller Footbaw" entails, though, I'm just happy to escape any serious injuries.  Avoiding that, worst case is we're 5-1 and still a couple of games ahead of them.  At the end of the day they're still a bunch of shitbags.  It's more like an unfortunately-scheduled exhibition game against a prison team, like an even shittier remake of The Longest Yard.

6-1 T-Dub! 6-1.

He's not going to play. I mean, he MIGHT, but I don't see a good reason for him to at this stage. I guess you never know but I'd hold him as a card to be played later like an ace up our sleeves. If we can't beat the Steelers without him it's unlikely we'd beat them with him.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

I'm not one to wish injury on anybody, not even on the most hated of the hated squealers. But if Ben did get knocked out for the rest of the season by Geno, I wouldn't be upset!

#JustSayin

...and it would likely be Atkins pushing his own player into him that will take him out for the season, ...the guy is immobile.

Carson never had that problem, ....Dalton never had that problem, ...the Stealers never had a player that could do that, ....ever.

I'm not one to wish injury on anybody, not even on the most hated of the hated squealers. But if Ben did get knocked out for the rest of the season by Geno, I wouldn't be upset!

#JustSayin

Bad coma bro. My buddies a Miami fan. He went into Thursday night wishing harm on pats. He lost (3) starters that game.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bad coma bro. My buddies a Miami fan. He went into Thursday night wishing harm on pats. He lost (3) starters that game.

I've been wishing heinous injury on steelers players every single game for the last 10 years, so both wishing and karma are bullshit... 

Well this season I stopped wishing and so far we're the only team with its original season starters.

So let me get this straight, ...you are saying that you were the jinx this whole time?

It would be pretty awesome if he were to com e in and make a big play for the defense (pick, fumble recovery,) and really help drive the excitement and energy. I really feel like if we can limit the big plays in the run game and ST we will be in good shape. if they gash us on the ground and/or flip field position with good returns it is going to make things difficult. Bengals teams have been pretty strong in coverage against some good returners. Need that to continue..

WHO DEY!

Archived