!!!THE OFFICIAL TEXANS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

did I say anything about 12pm games and winning those? No. I said big prime time games. That's Monday night, Sunday night and playoffs. And they are right on course for the same old Bengals way of playing those games- and it is undeniable, you dumbfuck. Or did you not just watch that game? It is the EXACT same they've been for the past 5 years in these games.

They have won in prime time twice this year. Even great teams have off games. Primetime had precisely zero to do with the loss. Drops and mistakes lost this game.  

We were not going to go undefeated. On to Arizona. 

No they did play well but Texas  did get enough from Hoyer and a td by Yates.... Not stellar by far and not as fucking bad as this O... D just gave up enough key plays to get us beat on points  and this O couldn't  keep up... Let me just say O shit the bed the most.

The D played just fine. Got problem with 10 defensive effort.

Heading into tonight, I had them losing at Arizona to be 9-1.  They still can be.

Maybe this will let them reboot and refocus and go out there and get a win.  Arizona just won an emotional game against a rival, so it might be hard for them to avoid a letdown.

This team is going nowhere. Absolutely nowhere in the playoffs. They can't handle national stage exposure

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last night sucked.  Dalton wasn't great, but he got no help.  The O-line did not pass protect well, Jeremy Hill can't find a hole, Eifert had 3 drops and AJ fumbled away Andy's game winning drive.  

Gio, Nugent, and the defense did their job.

But 8-1 is still the best start this team has ever had.

Time for Arizona.

Last night sucked.  Dalton wasn't great, but he got no help.  The O-line did not pass protect well, Jeremy Hill can't find a hole, Eifert had 3 drops and AJ fumbled away Andy's game winning drive.  

Gio, Nugent, and the defense did their job.

But 8-1 is still the best start this team has ever had.

Time for Arizona.

AJ fumbling in key moments of prime time games is getting to be a habit.

I agree about Andy. I don't think he can take the  brunt of the blame. He had little help from his receivers or Hue. Eifert's drops were bad, his blocking was worse.

And now for the old rationalizaton: If somebody told you in August that they would be 8-1.......?

Archived