!!!THE OFFICIAL TEXANS @ BENGALS GAME THREAD!!!

Same old Bengals.

really don't see how they will be able to win a playoff game this year either. Seriously this coach is the softest motherfucker in the league and it consistently molds the players into soft pussies in prime time games. 

Same old Bengals.

really don't see how they will be able to win a playoff game this year either. Seriously this coach is the softest motherfucker in the league and it consistently molds the players into soft pussies in prime time games. 

Wow, lose one game and it's all over. Same old Bengals. Same old team that loses 1 game out of 9. Yep, they suck.

Same old Bengals.

Seriously.... JUST SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, lose one game and it's all over. Same old Bengals. Same old team that loses 1 game out of 9. Yep, they suck.

did I say anything about 12pm games and winning those? No. I said big prime time games. That's Monday night, Sunday night and playoffs. And they are right on course for the same old Bengals way of playing those games- and it is undeniable, you dumbfuck. Or did you not just watch that game? It is the EXACT same they've been for the past 5 years in these games.

did I say anything about 12pm games and winning those? No. I said big prime time games. That's Monday night, Sunday night and playoffs. And they are right on course for the same old Bengals way of playing those games- and it is undeniable, you dumbfuck. Or did you not just watch that game? It is the EXACT same they've been for the past 5 years in these games.

Ok.

Archived