HoF nominees are in..again, No Anderson, Curtis, or Riley

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000702644/article/nominees-for-pro-football-hall-of-fame-class-of-2017-announced

Chad made the cut.  But come on....Randall Cunningham and Doug freakin Flutie make it over Ken Anderson?

Derrick Mason and Torry Holt over Isaac Curtis?

Bob Sanders, Fucking Frank Minnefield, and Everson Walls and no Ken Riley?

Crock o shit.....unless they qualify for the veterans committee--but I see some of their contemporaries on the list, so I just don't know what to think.

As I really step back, look at the HoF snubs, observe the week-to-week imbalance in how our games are called by refs, listen to how easy it is for the commentating crews and a great number of pundits to just speak with disgust and vitriol towards us, it seems we really are the red headed stepchild of the league. 

I'm not into conspiracy theories at all, but I think there is plenty of evidence to support this feeling.

2 hours ago, thezerawkid said:

As I really step back, look at the HoF snubs, observe the week-to-week imbalance in how our games are called by refs, listen to how easy it is for the commentating crews and a great number of pundits to just speak with disgust and vitriol towards us, it seems we really are the red headed stepchild of the league. 

I'm not into conspiracy theories at all, but I think there is plenty of evidence to support this feeling.

I don't know how anyone can ignore it at this point.  To me it's more a question of how it ends. 

Archived