The Good, The Bad, and the Ugly - Eagles

Vontaze Burfict had a great game. He's flashed greatness all season. In my opinion, though, he's having his worst overall season.

I said this in another forum, and I wouldn't be able to validate it without a lot of hours looking at tape (which I'm not inclined to do)... He's missed more tackles this season than all of his previous years combined.

Sent from my iPhone using Go-Bengals.com

1 hour ago, Big Alice said:

Vontaze Burfict had a great game. He's flashed greatness all season. In my opinion, though, he's having his worst overall season.

I said this in another forum, and I wouldn't be able to validate it without a lot of hours looking at tape (which I'm not inclined to do)... He's missed more tackles this season than all of his previous years combined.

Probably but the entire defense seems to have forgotten how to tackle.  If I had to watch Margus try to hug the RB one more time yesterday..   

That being said, they did have their best game.  

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Probably but the entire defense seems to have forgotten how to tackle.  If I had to watch Margus try to hug the RB one more time yesterday..   

That being said, they did have their best game.  

I agree. But somehow they're averaging mid-teens in points per the last 4 games. Which is sad that the offense couldn't put up more than that until the last game.

23 hours ago, Hooky said:

I agree. But somehow they're averaging mid-teens in points per the last 4 games. Which is sad that the offense couldn't put up more than that until the last game.

But remember: the whole thing needs to be "blown up" and start over?

15 hours ago, CincyInDC said:

I liked having a Bengals Homer calling the game for once. Thom Brennamen was actually knowledgeable and was clearly pulling for the home team. 

Teamed with Charles Davis, who is the most objective color commentator we've had. I would take that every week.

Archived