35 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

"Disgruntled Fan" is actually Mike Brown and he just pocketed $860 from sucker fans

"The campaign has currently made $860 of its $1,500 goal, but it isn’t currently taking any more donations."

HAHAHA oh my this is why you are the best poster on ANY Bengals FORUM ever. lol  The BEST!!  I love you Fred. 

28 minutes ago, fredtoast said:

"Disgruntled Fan" is actually Mike Brown and he just pocketed $860 from sucker fans

"The campaign has currently made $860 of its $1,500 goal, but it isn’t currently taking any more donations."

The man knows how to make money doesn't he?!

Here is the latest update...

Unfortunately, we have recently found out that Lamar and Norton will NOT support this cause as they are partners with the Cincinnati Bengals. I will be refunding all donations. I was extremely proud of the response this received and that it made the local news. The only way we can expect any change is by not filling up Paul Brown Stadium. Thank you all for the support and I wish we could have gone through with it.

REFUNDS WILL TAKE 3-7 BUSINESS DAYS TO POST TO YOUR ACCOUNT

I was extremely proud of the response this received and that it made the local news.

JFC FFS what an asshole.  Yeah, be proud dude, you're right up there with the Instagramers collecting donations for their travel expenses or the guy I know who set up a page to fund a pickle bar at Burning Man. Why donate to MSF, the local Food Bank, veteran's groups, women's shelters or Planned Parenthood when you can mildly annoy a millionaire football franchise owner by flying a fucking banner.

I mean sure, do what you want with your money I guess but I think these mf'ers need a hobby. 

I for one fail to understand why firing Marvin mid-stream this season is a bad thing. This team needs a jolt in a bad way. I mean, how much worse could it possibly get under an interim coach? FFS, make Guenther the head coach. Anyone but Marvin, he's completely checked out and mailed it in. You can see it in the press conferences and with the management of the team on the field. When even AJ Green says something, then explodes WWE-style on the field, you know something is badly broken with this team. It's a train wreck.

40 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

I for one fail to understand why firing Marvin mid-stream this season is a bad thing. This team needs a jolt in a bad way. I mean, how much worse could it possibly get under an interim coach? FFS, make Guenther the head coach. Anyone but Marvin, he's completely checked out and mailed it in. You can see it in the press conferences and with the management of the team on the field. When even AJ Green says something, then explodes WWE-style on the field, you know something is badly broken with this team. It's a train wreck.

Holy shit, maybe because the next head coach will keep guenther as our DC? Let's promote him so he'll leave too when we get a real coach. Holy shit firing Marvin won't fix this team.

If we do a billboard, how about it say

DRAFT AN O-LINE!!!!!!!!! SIGN the best FA O line available!

Everyone seems to think the problem with this organization is Marvin Lewis.  That makes me laugh and sad at the same time.  The most important and influential person in this organization has never won a playoff game in 27 years in his position.   Marvin has only managed to go O-Fer 15 years.   Mike Brown is the plague that haunts this franchise.

Marvin has a winning record as a coach. 121-108-3

Mike Brown as owner?  176-245-3.   7 winning seasons in 27 years ALL with Marvin as coach. 

Yeah, Marvin needs to go, but a new coach wont solve much unless drastic changes are make in the front office which of course will never happen.  

Mike Brown sucks as an owner and Katie and her husband don't impress me either. 

5 minutes ago, SF2 said:

Yeah, Marvin needs to go, but a new coach wont solve much unless drastic changes are make in the front office which of course will never happen.  

Mostly agree, but I think ML is only collecting a check at this point himself.  I keep coming back to this, but in hindsight Redeemer should've simply fired him when he publicly overruled him re: Chris Henry.  Completely undermined his authority with the team. I doubt that was the first or only time it's happened, either.  

3 hours ago, turningpoint said:

Holy shit, maybe because the next head coach will keep guenther as our DC? Let's promote him so he'll leave too when we get a real coach. Holy shit firing Marvin won't fix this team.

If we do a billboard, how about it say

DRAFT AN O-LINE!!!!!!!!! SIGN the best FA O line available!

Why does this matter? I agree, we need an oline. But we also need a new coach. Someone the players will respond to. Marvin isn't it, he's done, everyone knows it. This season is shit anyway, make the change now!

57 minutes ago, Bunghole said:

Why does this matter? I agree, we need an oline. But we also need a new coach. Someone the players will respond to. Marvin isn't it, he's done, everyone knows it. This season is shit anyway, make the change now!

Nah, let Marvin take his lumps.  What's the point of making some interim HC suffer? Unless it's Alexander, who deserves to be tarred & feathered for fielding this joke of an OL in the first place.  If he's going to be the one taking the L's then I'm all for it.

Redeemer's not going to embarrass Marv when he's already halfway out the door. 

12 minutes ago, Marlon23 said:

I have a feeling it will happen Mike Brown will find some excuse that will bring Marvin back on another year base contract.    

I think he would have already signed him before this cluster fuck of a season started happening if he was dead set on keeping him.

1 hour ago, Marlon23 said:

I think Marvin will be back again next year.

Agreed on a 1 year deal.

I really think his hands are tied with what transgressed this past off-season. It's really annoying too, because besides the Eagles in the NFC, there really isnt an elite team out there. Bengals could have bought and offensive line this past off-season and probably be damn near 7-1 and rocking and rolling to homefield advantage. 

25 minutes ago, turningpoint said:

Agreed on a 1 year deal.

I really think his hands are tied with what transgressed this past off-season. It's really annoying too, because besides the Eagles in the NFC, there really isnt an elite team out there. Bengals could have bought and offensive line this past off-season and probably be damn near 7-1 and rocking and rolling to homefield advantage. 

I hear ya, but it's been 15 years with a couple of extensions in between due to excuses. I think the limit has been met.

Archived