2018 Draft 4th through 7th rounds

4 minutes ago, Jason said:

Browns take the trouble maker.

I'm sure some talking head somewhere will still try to tie him to the Bengals somehow, such as claim we wanted him, and in some way imply it reflects poorly on us.  Seriously though, this guy sounds like a a true criminal/idiot and I'm shocked he went even this high.  Suspended the whole year for credit card fraud, after multiple dope violations and a (dropped) sexual assault charge?  The defense being he was too stoned to have sex with anyone?  Yikes.

4 minutes ago, HavePityPlease said:

I'm sure some talking head somewhere will still try to tie him to the Bengals somehow, such as claim we wanted him, and in some way imply it reflects poorly on us.  Seriously though, this guy sounds like a a true criminal/idiot and I'm shocked he went even this high.  Suspended the whole year for credit card fraud, after multiple dope violations and a (dropped) sexual assault charge?  The defense being he was too stoned to have sex with anyone?  Yikes.

Shouldn't there be some cases where they aren't even draft eligible? My take is that if they're allowed in the draft, you can't blame a team for taking them.

Archived