Republicans

MichaelWeston

6 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

The boss or owner had the fortune to run a company .

Wages depended on skills

No different than today.

Nonsense. 

Today's workers are no less skilled than yesterday's yet the ceo to worker pay ration has gone insane.

271894-32249.png

11 hours ago, claptonrocks said:

So California Assembly wants to pass bills where black children can go to all black schools..

These idiots want to segregate the young ones..

It's dark humor what this state comes up with.

insanity.

Just seeing this.

Do you have a link for why you believe this?

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Just seeing this.

Do you have a link for why you believe this?

No problem when it was all these publicly-funded "charter" schools teaching "Christian Identity" white supremacy but uhohhhh

13 hours ago, T-Dub said:

No problem when it was all these publicly-funded "charter" schools teaching "Christian Identity" white supremacy but uhohhhh

Different issue, and we'd likely agree as far as public funding going there.

But I'm more so not sure I believe that any "all black schools" exist. Is he talking about HBCU's? Because white people are allowed to attend those.

I Googled and found this:

https://www.blackmindsmatter.net/black-owned-schools-directory/?keyword&state=CA&type&view-toggle=grid

These all look like charter, Christian or private schools in California. Apparently there's a nationwide network of Black-owned schools. 

I couldn't find anything on all Black public schools in California.

6 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

Different issue, and we'd likely agree as far as public funding going there.

But I'm more so not sure I believe that any "all black schools" exist. Is he talking about HBCU's? Because white people are allowed to attend those.

It's just more white fragility "(minority) are the REAL racists!!1" fear mongering nonsense. Don't trouble yourself.

Why is this in the Republican thread though? Does the Republican party have some kind of race issue?  :ninja:

48 minutes ago, Homer_Rice said:

She's a CIA PsyOp that Mr. Phizer Travis Kelsey is going to propose to after they win the Superbowl on the field during the celebration. Joe Biden will parachute in and they will endorse him and then JFK Jr will preside over the wedding.

:ninja:

The most fun part of this for me is the idea that Swift fans were previously undecided voters that will only lean Democrat at her command. 

So much projection..  "We do whatever this ridiculous orange conman tells us, so other people must not think for themselves either!" Kind of like screaming "Fuck Joe Biden!" like it's going to hurt anyone's feelings.  I'm sure there are people out there whose identity is entirely wrapped up in being Biden supporters but that's not actually a normal thing that sane people do.

Just the latest example of Republican voters imagining something preposterous and then getting mad about it.

Kraft is changing the color of Mac & Cheese to pink! WARGLBARGL!!! Addicted to outrage.

• Like 1

On 2/5/2024 at 6:04 PM, T-Dub said:

It's just more white fragility "(minority) are the REAL racists!!1" fear mongering nonsense. Don't trouble yourself.

Why is this in the Republican thread though? Does the Republican party have some kind of race issue?  :ninja:

I have a problem with the liberals Allways lying to minorities.

Big bolsterous speeches about 

making life better and so on with the bullshit.

Lies lies and more lies.

Give them gov housing and food stamps and it's all good.

wtf is wrong with that picture?

How much does Chicago invest in the low income black community?

Yeah I thought so...

Evil shit going on there to keep them in place and get that vote.

For they know not better..

15 minutes ago, claptonrocks said:

I have a problem with the liberals Allways lying to minorities.

Big bolsterous speeches about 

making life better and so on with the bullshit.

Lies lies and more lies.

Give them gov housing and food stamps and it's all good.

wtf is wrong with that picture?

How much does Chicago invest in the low income black community?

Yeah I thought so...

Evil shit going on there to keep them in place and get that vote.

For they know not better..

Hate to break it to you but the largest group receiving government assistance would be rural whites, predominantly in the South & Appalachia, and it's not even close.

Not real sure why you guys still have such a hard-on for Chicago, Obama isn't running again and it's been what, 7 years?  Yet it's still the go-to racism dog whistle. Chicago is a really fun diverse city with a ton of history & culture and unless you're fighting over territory to sell drugs (predominantly to, guess what, white folks yet again) you're probably not going to have any issues.  Really weird thing to keep harping on & shows a disconnect with reality in favor of pushing an agenda.

Are the Democrats pandering? Yeah definitely.  I guess it still looks better than a presidential candidate calling them rapists & gang members?

9 hours ago, T-Dub said:

Hate to break it to you but the largest group receiving government assistance would be rural whites, predominantly in the South & Appalachia, and it's not even close.

Not real sure why you guys still have such a hard-on for Chicago, Obama isn't running again and it's been what, 7 years?  Yet it's still the go-to racism dog whistle. Chicago is a really fun diverse city with a ton of history & culture and unless you're fighting over territory to sell drugs (predominantly to, guess what, white folks yet again) you're probably not going to have any issues.  Really weird thing to keep harping on & shows a disconnect with reality in favor of pushing an agenda.

Are the Democrats pandering? Yeah definitely.  I guess it still looks better than a presidential candidate calling them rapists & gang members?

I would like to say it amazes me how anyone could still believe what their party tells them to believe, on either side of the isle, when the data is readily available, but it doesn't.

Because yes, it's poor white people that are getting most of the government benefits, but you never hear people complain about them. Just the minorities. 

And sure Democrats say a lot and do only so much, but I'm still voting for that over a party that denies reality and actively lies to their base in order to use them for political violence to achieve their goals of staying in power.

Ask the majority of their base and they still will tell you that the election was stolen. They believe that because Dear Leader continues to lie to them. They believe him in spite of the evidence otherwise, in spite of them saying one thing in public and saying something very different when they brought it to court. That's cult like behavior. 

And then lets not get into one of Trump's henchmen he surrounded himself with, actively calling for murdering members of Congress. 

You can say what you want to say about Biden, but he doesn't have people around him calling for the murder of Republicans.

There are a lot of things I don't care about when it comes to Biden, but this will not be a difficult choice for me. I'm voting against the wanna be dictator and his thugs. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, Jamie_B said:

Because yes, it's poor white people that are getting most of the government benefits, but you never hear people complain about them. Just the minorities. 

Not just “poor” whites. In the State of Ohio, a family of four that makes up to $135,000.00/year can get vouchers to send their kids to private schools. Over 13 years (K-12), this can add up to $88,000.00 per child if the maximum benefit is used. The expansion was just rolled out this year, and the number of families receiving vouchers nearly doubled. Out of the 32,000 new voucher requests, 28,000 were from white families. So basically, some families that were paying their own way are now letting the state pay for their kids’ education. And I’m willing to bet that the majority of it is going to Catholic or Christian schools. And there is still an issue because in the rural areas of Ohio, especially Appalachia, there aren’t a lot of private schools that kids in those areas can access, and a lot of those areas are the ones that need the help the most because they are the most underfunded because they collect the least in property taxes. School funding in Ohio was declared unconstitutional in 1997, and nothing has been done to fix it in 27 years. The lottery was supposed to go towards education. All that did was divert funds to other parts of the budget. Now the state legislature wants to reduce or eliminate the income tax because Ohio has a robust rainy day fund while some kids in our public schools are going to school in buildings with ceilings tiles falling down, no AC, and other issues. 

I remember when I was in grade school (I went to Catholic school), it was a big deal when our school got money from the state. It wasn’t a lot, but it was enough to buy some office equipment. I remember how our teachers had to be really careful about not using that equipment to print anything religious or anything for religion class. How did we get from there to the state paying for religious education?

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

I would like to say it amazes me how anyone could still believe what their party tells them to believe, on either side of the isle, when the data is readily available, but it doesn't.

And sure Democrats say a lot and do only so much, but I'm still voting for that over a party that denies reality and actively lies to their base in order to use them for political violence to achieve their goals of staying in power.

Ask the majority of their base and they still will tell you that the election was stolen. They believe that because Dear Leader continues to lie to them. They believe him in spite of the evidence otherwise, in spite of them saying one thing in public and saying something very different when they brought it to court. That's cult like behavior. 

And then lets not get into one of Trump's henchmen he surrounded himself with, actively calling for murdering members of Congress. 

You can say what you want to say about Biden, but he doesn't have people around him calling for the murder of Republicans.

There are a lot of things I don't care about when it comes to Biden, but this will not be a difficult choice for me. I'm voting against the wanna be dictator and his thugs. 

Dictator and thugs..lol

Leave it to you to be melodramatic.

8 hours ago, Jamie_B said:

A big part of that is their whole routine & belief system is based on envisioning themselves as a majority rather than a lunatic fringe.  Therefore the election has to be "stolen", because the idea that a majority of voters looked at them and recoiled in horror requires far too much self examination. Once again marginalizing themselves but unfortunately also selecting for the most unhinged and prone to violence in the process.

Terrorist groups are never a majority, they derive their power from those acts of violence.  That's where we are right now but we're slow to admit it because it's white folks that are otherwise mainstream in their day-to-day lives... right up to the point they shoot up a Walmart or try to assassinate someone & then we ignore the trend, examine where they got their ideas or go after who supported them and instead treat it as some isolated mental health issue.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1