Republicans

MichaelWeston

2 hours ago, Shebengal said:

I won’t be voting for either of these decrepit old crooks, either. Unfortunately, I am married to a political science major so I constantly am subjected to political discourse (mostly on Faux News) so I am a gadfly by proxy. 

Also, I do find it amusing that Senator Katie Britt, who delivered the Republican rebuttal, did it from her kitchen table, cross around her neck, while praising Trump, who is easily one of the least Christian men you will ever encounter. I will never comprehend the evangelical Christians’ love for this man. (Except that he was fortunate enough to be able to appoint 3 judges to the Supreme Court, with help from Mitch McConnell, who then overturned Roe vs. Wade). I guess to evangelical Christians, it’s OK to sexually assault women, discriminate against people in housing, cheat on your wife, commit fraud in business, and call people “vermin”, as long as you get Roe vs. Wade overturned. 

🙄

We're talking about people who use their supposed faith as a weapon, it gives them free reign to hate.  They love Trump for the same reason, an excuse to blame some marginalized "other" for all their problems. 

10 hours ago, T-Dub said:

We're talking about people who use their supposed faith as a weapon, it gives them free reign to hate.  They love Trump for the same reason, an excuse to blame some marginalized "other" for all their problems. 

Apparently you have no faith.

7 minutes ago, MichaelWeston said:

Why do you think he's a devil?

Read my posts on here.

Too exhausting to name all the atrocitiesi he's done to this country.

You may not agree and that's ok but

I'll stand by what I said.

2 hours ago, MichaelWeston said:

Why do you think he's a devil?

The irony of that string of posts is really something. This country is so fucked.

Weird how a nation founded by a bunch of slave owners seems to rely on an uneducated underclass to function.

Unfortunately for this status quo white supremacy is a dead end. We can have that or a long term future. We're not going to have both.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Go Skins said:

Come on Jamie - it is always NATIONAL AIRPORT (or DCA in airport code language).    :)

Same as it will always be the Patriot Center, not Eagle Bank Arena :lol:

• Upvote 1