Caleb Williams wants part ownership of a team

10 hours ago, Shebengal said:

https://www.si.com/college/usc/football/rumors-caleb-williams-insane-ask-for-potential-nfl-team-mb2002

This is against NFL rules and apparently he doesn’t realize that rookie contracts are slotted. 😂

This is a BS story that is not based on any facts, it was based on a Twitter rumor from July that is now resurfacing after Caleb had a bad game. 

37 minutes ago, BlackJesus said:

I remember when the combine sold Zach Wilson's arm as "so electric" that he was a can't miss prospect ... 🙄

The best will be when the supposedly 6'1 Caleb shows up at the Combine as 5'11.5 (since Universities notoriously lie on the program)

There's an example like this nearly every draft class.  He's another in a long list of USC prima donna QBs that'll be a big whiff.  Dad already in his ear telling him to declare only for the "right situation".  Thank God we won the Joe B lottery.

My eyes so far have told me Penix is the most accurate thrower of this group.  I'd roll the dice on him.  Admittedly haven't watched Drake Maye yet though.

16 minutes ago, spicoli said:

Drake Maye is the best QB in this class and it’s not particularly close, IMO. 

I wouldn't go that far, Maye is a good prospect but there are a few good prospects in the draft this year. Williams, Penix, Daniels, Nix, Ewers, Hartman, and McCarthy are all potential first round QB's....I wouldn't want to be a QB that is a FA this offseason.