Mahomes crying about a penalty being called that was obviously a penalty

BengalBacker

I don't know if anyone saw him throwing a fit on the sidelines at the end of the game, but it was because they called a penalty that wiped out the touchdown.

IT WAS A FUCKING PENALTY!!!!!!

I guess he's just not used to "not getting the call".

Crybaby bitch!

Here's his postgame press conference.

https://www.chiefs.com/video/patrick-mahomes-all-we-can-do-is-bounce-back-press-conference-week-14

• Upvote 1

56 minutes ago, Catfish Bob said:

Its acting. NFL is more theater than football 

He was definitely acting like he wanted to go after the ref when everyone was holding him back, like he was really going to do something to the ref. Hopefully the refs see that stop treating him with kid gloves, let him get hit like every other QB. 

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, PatternMaster said:

He was definitely acting like he wanted to go after the ref when everyone was holding him back, like he was really going to do something to the ref. Hopefully the refs see that stop treating him with kid gloves, let him get hit like every other QB. 

People will believe anything they see on television. That shit was scripted just like WWE.  Remember they refer to it as sporting entertainment to keep from being sued. 

1 hour ago, Catfish Bob said:

People will believe anything they see on television. That shit was scripted just like WWE.  Remember they refer to it as sporting entertainment to keep from being sued. 

This is true, WWE is sports entertainment that is scripted and predetermined and it's obvious sometimes that the NFL games are scripted...see the last SuperBowl in which the Bengals played. 

• Like 1

Figured I'd post this before LT does.

"That was a cracking offsides call eh chap?  I remember back in the FA Cup Finals of ought-three that 'Pool had an equalizer denied over a tetchy call when Jurgen was clearly in an overlap with the last Villa defender - I'm certain the Linesman had a quid or two on the outcome of that match, as it was BOLLOCKS to make that call otherwise.

Bubble and Squeak!"

kadarius-toney-is-offsides-again-v0-1c2psqzvit5c1.png

• Upvote 1

https://sports.yahoo.com/chiefs-wr-kadarius-toney-calls-offsides-penalty-bogus-and-says-refs-lied-about-warning-172609601.html

Toney doesn't seem to think he did anything wrong.

“Whether it was, an inch, two inches, whatever in front of the ball, the referee got a job to let me know, I guess you could say. He didn’t make no effort," he said Thursday. "You watch the video, he didn’t make no effort to say anything about no alignment. So apparently, he wanted to do that."

The entitlement and ignorance is astounding...apparently it's the refs job to keep the Cheifs players from committing penalities...wow..I guess they don't what the word accountability means.