Kimmel vs Rodgers

When that list does finally come out, it's going to be really interesting. Faux News is chomping at the bit to villainize any Democrat that may be on it, without realizing that some of their Republican heroes, including one Donald J. Trump, may be on it, too. 

Get your popcorn ready! 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Shebengal said:

When that list does finally come out, it's going to be really interesting. Faux News is chomping at the bit to villainize any Democrat that may be on it, without realizing that some of their Republican heroes, including one Donald J. Trump, may be on it, too. 

Get your popcorn ready! 

Influential people on that list will go to ANY means for that not to happen.

5 hours ago, Shebengal said:

Get your popcorn ready! 

This wont shock anyone, Bill Clinton is a pervert. 

Bill Clinton named 50x as 'Doe 36' in Epstein court docs, 100s of associatesset to be revealed (thehill.com)

• Upvote 1

On 1/3/2024 at 7:42 AM, Shebengal said:

Get your popcorn ready! 

Wait are you saying the man who organized teen beauty pageants, bragged about walking into their dressing rooms, publicly fantasized about his own daughter and once referred to Epstein as a "good friend" might be a pedo? Shocking.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, T-Dub said:

Wait are you saying the man who organized teen beauty pageants, bragged about walking into their dressing rooms, publicly fantasized about his own daughter and once referred to Epstein as a "good friend" might be a pedo? Shocking.

I know, right?

However, most of the media is being very careful to say that just because there is a name on the list, doesn't mean that they've done anything wrong. Our own Columbus titan, Leslie Wexner, is on the list because he had numerous financial dealings with Epstein over the years, both business and personal.

29 minutes ago, Shebengal said:

I know, right?

However, most of the media is being very careful to say that just because there is a name on the list, doesn't mean that they've done anything wrong. Our own Columbus titan, Leslie Wexner, is on the list because he had numerous financial dealings with Epstein over the years, both business and personal.

OK but here's the thing (for me at least) : Epstein was convicted of child sex trafficking the first time around back in 2008.  Alex Acosta, then prosecutor and later Trump's Secretary of Labor, allowed Epstein to plead guilty to state charges and avoid federal prosecution in an agreement that was sealed until recently (gee I wonder why Trump favored him with a cabinet position? I'm sure it's just a coincidence).  Epstein served all of 18 months, mostly on work-release to his own child trafficking/investment business, and then went right back to pimping children full time.

This conviction was, of course, public record.  So even if Leslie Wexner, Bill Gates, Trump or whoever weren't actually paying him for child prostitutes, if they had any contact with Epstein at all after 2008 they are still guilty in my mind.  Imagine you find out your mechanic is a child sex trafficker.  You'd probably stop taking your car there right? These people didn't have the decency to stop investing MILLIONS with a convicted child sex trafficker. 

Therefore, fuck anyone that associated with him after 2008 in any capacity.  They all deserve to be ruined socially and financially.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

But, but what about Stephen Hawking?

Are people really surprised that a significant portion of the elite upperclass are immoral wastrels in their personal lives and who honestly think the rules don't apply to them. It has been ever thus: just ask Caligula.

Parties don't matter, what matters is if you have been accepted as part of the "club."

"He teed it up this way: I had a choice. I could be an insider or I could be an outsider. Outsiders can say whatever they want. But people on the inside don’t listen to them. Insiders, however, get lots of access and a chance to push their ideas. People — powerful people — listen to what they have to say. But insiders also understand one unbreakable rule: They don’t criticize other insiders.

I had been warned."

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Homer_Rice said:

But, but what about Stephen Hawking?

Are people really surprised that a significant portion of the elite upperclass are immoral wastrels in their personal lives and who honestly think the rules don't apply to them.

I am not, but continuing to do business with a guy whose side hustle was providing sex slave children does strike me as beyond the expected level of corruption. That's a crime so reprehensible that I am happy with condemning anyone remotely connected to him, regardless of their level of participation.

• Upvote 1

On 1/4/2024 at 9:20 PM, T-Dub said:

I am not, but continuing to do business with a guy whose side hustle was providing sex slave children does strike me as beyond the expected level of corruption. That's a crime so reprehensible that I am happy with condemning anyone remotely connected to him, regardless of their level of participation.

Damn right..

Christ just send a reporter dick pics if he wants to ruin his legacy, did he learn nothing in Green Bay? Quit hanging around the Joe Rogan crowd blowing frog powder up each other's asses, stick to being a washed up quarterback. This Qook Qonspiracy stuff is not a good look.

• Like 2