2024 Players Survey of NFL teams

I would be willing to bet that the loudest crybabies come from the blueblood college programs. It's time to take care of some shit yourselves little boys, daddy Saban isn't around to spoon feed you and procure prostitutes for you anymore you bitch babies!

• Like 1

It doesn’t seem like it would cost much to keep the cafeteria open more and create some kind of area for players families.  Other than those areas, I don’t have much to sympathize with the players about.  Money has been spent and continues to be spent in a variety of areas, including the locker room, weight room, and practice bubble.  The artificial playing surface is also being replaced and more is coming as part of the negotiations with the county.  There’s not many teams doing as much in the past few years.  To be fair, there was a lot of improvements needed to begin with.  As the report states, the recent changes signal an improved confidence that the club is willing to invest in the facilities.  

Depending on the game, there could easily be a couple hundred relatives of all the players. 

But the cafeteria should serve everyone working at Paycor. Unless the prices are high, I'd expect people from other departments to eat there too, not just players. I remember one time from Hard Knocks where the Rams had ticket sellers, groundskeepers, etc in the same area as players and coaches.