Titans will beat the Bengals !!!!

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='533730' date='Aug 26 2007, 04:54 PM']Was he wearing a Seahawks jersey? What was up with his shorts? Uh, wasn't the Oilers called Houston? What a Maroon! :lol:[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]He was a Kige impersonator.........................it was a Duke jersey.[/b][/color]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/24.gif[/img]:rofl:

[quote name='TigerJ@w' post='533730' date='Aug 26 2007, 04:54 PM']Was he wearing a Seahawks jersey? What was up with his shorts? Uh, wasn't the Oilers called Houston? What a Maroon! :lol:[/quote]

what? the titans were still called the oilers after the move to tennessee, and as mentioned it was a duke jersey, and those were boxers he was wearing..

are you kije ramsey?

[quote name='BengalsFREAK' post='533756' date='Aug 26 2007, 05:47 PM']Terrible impersonation. He didn't stammer for words, blink his eyes, or shake his hands like a retard with every word he spoke. He did nail the "making a point, without making a point" factor though. The Duke jersey was a nice tough as well.[/quote]

[color="#FF0000"][b]Let me get this straight......the guy didn't do a good Kige impersonation because he wasn't acting retarded
enough? :lol:

Wow.

Tough crowd.[/b][/color]

[quote name='sneaky' post='533760' date='Aug 26 2007, 05:50 PM'][color="#FF0000"][b]Let me get this straight......the guy didn't do a good Kige impersonation because he wasn't acting retarded
enough? :lol:

Wow.

Tough crowd.[/b][/color][/quote]

How can you do a realistic impersonation of Kige without a 'tard shake? :shrug:

Vanilla Snow was a much better impersonation. :badger:

[quote name='GoBengals' post='533738' date='Aug 26 2007, 05:07 PM']what? the titans were still called the oilers after the move to tennessee, and as mentioned it was a duke jersey, and those were boxers he was wearing..
are you kije ramsey?[/quote]

No shiat Sherlock! What gave you that clue? I know the oilers moved from Houston to Tennessee, that was the smart part about his stupid drivel. You did not get it! He would have made his self somewhat funny if he had said, the Houston Oilers. Using the name they kept is not funny at all except to you, i guess. Who in their right Dufus mind wears boxers to a recording except the hicks like him and you probably due to you understood his hick arse! You must look at men's underwear a lot I guess too. I did not see the D on the Jersey so sue me! I have not been on this board for a long time or come here very often so I don't understand your satire if you were trying to be that way or not, but I am guessing you were. From what I have read of your posts that is all you do!

[quote name='turningpoint' post='533749' date='Aug 26 2007, 05:30 PM']he is when u watch the real kije's videos.[/quote]

I just don't find the real guy, or the impersonators funny. Perhaps I'm just wired wrong. I don't really dig South Park either, and, back in the day, thought Bevis and Butthead and Married with Children were pretty terrible. Lots of people love those shows, so I can't bag on them too much. It just isn't my thing.

[quote name='mongo' post='534427' date='Aug 27 2007, 04:35 PM']I just don't find the real guy, or the impersonators funny. Perhaps I'm just wired wrong. I don't really dig South Park either, and, back in the day, thought Bevis and Butthead and Married with Children were pretty terrible. Lots of people love those shows, so I can't bag on them too much. It just isn't my thing.[/quote]

I like those shows, but I don't like making fun of Kige. He seems genuine and I don't think people should be made fun of like that. It's pitiful and sort of touching to me, not amusing.

[quote name='Actium' post='534437' date='Aug 27 2007, 06:01 PM']I like those shows, but I don't like making fun of Kige. He seems genuine and I don't think people should be made fun of like that. It's pitiful and sort of touching to me, not amusing.[/quote]
much like all of those who speak to brett myers out of turn, kige is a retard, and as such should be made fun of relentlessly

the end.

Archived