Who have you met

Dan_Bengals_FL

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
Joker
Rumble

sometime soon i will meet WhoDeyForever and 85WilkesFan

hopefully ill meet Go soon as he is close to my section.

Guest WhoDeyForever

[quote name='A-Men-HouseofPain' post='359948' date='Oct 7 2006, 02:57 AM']Joker
Rumble

sometime soon i will meet WhoDeyForever and 85WilkesFan

hopefully ill meet Go soon as he is close to my section.[/quote]

no you wont cause i dont wanna see you

:ninja:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='164095' date='Oct 6 2005, 06:40 PM']HOLY CRAP....where do I start...

STRAYCAT
BengalBacker
Go-Bengals
Bengals 12th man
Bunghole (we're going steady now ;)...hee hee)
WhoDey24K
Brass Bengal
GatorClaws (I think)
85fanWilkes
Hooky
KoolKeith
RayDoggBengal
Mongoloido
Beaker
CoolJJ
WHODEY77
CreechNasty
BengalSIS
BuckWoody
TeeBengal
BlackJesus
Droopy
Jugs (sort of)
DanNJFan
Jason
Diva
BengalKen
Patmo
TheCarsonShow
BengalNutt
WhoDeyUK
AmishBengal
LeTigre
PhatCat
Rumble

I'm such the social butterfly....

if I'm missing anybody, I apolgize..
smoking herb = memory loss.... :pointlaff:

anyway...I already know Strypednhyped, TheBubble & Goldentoe's luvah...[/quote]

Yeah.....updated again!! Don't be a hater.... :D

Guest BengalBacker

I've never met any of you. Some drunken idiot has been going around pretending to be me.
[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

Damn. The New England game, I drank 8 beers in about 2 hours and took about 10 to 12 hits of some $100 a quarter ounce weed that the guy was calling "white widow". Then I took my remaining 4 beers and headed out to hit some other tailgates. I stopped by Joker's long enough to say hi, then staggered over to Beotch's. By the time I got there, I had drank 2 more beers. I vaguely remember meeting Amish and LeTigre, then later on ScoutForLife. By the time Sis, Go and Phatcat showed up I think I was on my 12th beer. I think I remember standing next to Amish and dropping my lighter or something. When I bent down to get it, I lost my balance and sort of half rolled in slow motion to the ground. Don't think I spilled my beer though. The rest is a complete blur until near the end of the game.

I've been really really drunk twice in about the last 7 or 8 years, and both times are the two times I've met Go. I'm too old for that shit. Never again. <_<

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='360215' date='Oct 8 2006, 04:45 AM']I've never met any of you. Some drunken idiot has been going around pretending to be me.
Damn. The New England game, I drank 8 beers in about 2 hours and took about 10 to 12 hits of some $100 a quarter ounce weed that the guy was calling "white widow". Then I took my remaining 4 beers and headed out to hit some other tailgates. I stopped by Joker's long enough to say hi, then staggered over to Beotch's. By the time I got there, I had drank 2 more beers. I vaguely remember meeting Amish and LeTigre, then later on ScoutForLife. By the time Sis, Go and Phatcat showed up I think I was on my 12th beer. I think I remember standing next to Amish and dropping my lighter or something. When I bent down to get it, I lost my balance and sort of half rolled in slow motion to the ground. Don't think I spilled my beer though. The rest is a complete blur until near the end of the game.

I've been really really drunk twice in about the last 7 or 8 years, and both times are the two times I've met Go. I'm too old for that shit. Never again. <_<[/quote]

do you remember eating a shish-ka-bob???? :pointlaff:
you was gondy..... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='360215' date='Oct 8 2006, 12:45 AM'][b]I've never met any of you. Some drunken idiot has been going around pretending to be me.[/b]

I've been really really drunk twice in about the last 7 or 8 years, and both times are the two times I've met Go. I'm too old for that shit. Never again. <_<[/quote]
:lol:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='360215' date='Oct 8 2006, 12:45 AM']I've never met any of you. Some drunken idiot has been going around pretending to be me.

haha, that just made me laugh out loud like an idiot :lol:

Anyway, I met Smizno last summer, went wakeboarding on his boat (Im not very gifted on the wakeboard I found), but we didnt realize we were both on this board until nearly a year later,one late after party sometime around the draft...

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='360217' date='Oct 8 2006, 01:01 AM']do you remember eating a shish-ka-bob???? :pointlaff:
you was gondy..... [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img][/quote]

One of my last memories.

Me :pointlaff:

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='360215' date='Oct 8 2006, 12:45 AM']I've been really really drunk twice in about the last 7 or 8 years, and both times are the two times I've met Go. I'm too old for that shit. Never again. <_<[/quote]

:lol: indeed! once with creechnasty and once with phatcat...

as for me, off the top of my head....

straycat
phatcat
sis
rumble
wilkes
raydogg
beotch
buckwoody
amish
teebengal
mad doctor
le tigre
dan nj
jamie
catscratch (didnt know it at the time :wacko: )
mongo
kool keith
whodey24k
brass bengal
cool jj
storm
saw badass
lindust
jason
diva
BJ
some others from jax i have forgotten im sure.
bigfeet4real

not bad for my one week in the 'States

Jamie_B
Bengals 12th Man
Bengal Beotch
whodey24k
AmishBengalFan
le Tigre

and on this side of the ocean, VonBlade, who proved to be as big a fan as anyone from the US I've met. I felt like Santa bringing him a Madieu jersey. He was one happy Bengals fan I tell ya.

Guest mongoloido
Beotch
Go
Raydogg
Straycat
(there were others at that open house last year, but my poor brain can't remember who... Beaker and his child maybe?)
and Comment
(everyone should meet Comment. He's got the biggest damn plasma TV I've ever seen in my life. It's like proof of a higher power or something. Madden 2007 is insane on his entertainment system)

• 4 weeks later...
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='359364' date='Oct 5 2006, 07:43 PM']bump

Had a beer with CincyinDC tonight

so to-date

Go,
Mrs. Go
Baby Go
Creech,
Catscratch
Dan
WhoDeyUK (had lunch with him before he went to cinci a few weeks ago)
CincyinDC
Hope to meet a lot more when I come to Cinci for the steelers game[/quote]

Dan's girlfriend. (She seems like a sweetie Dan, good catch hold on to her.)

[quote name='Dan_Bengals_NJ' post='168007' date='Oct 11 2005, 09:55 PM']Now have met:

UPDATE

Jungle1
Go
Creech
BJ
Beotch and co.
Jason
Diva
Jza124395486046-3446
Droopy
JamieB
Jamie's Bro
Mrs. Go
Little Go
CincyinDC
and probably some others that I just don't remember yet.[/quote]

[quote]Dan's girlfriend. (She seems like a sweetie Dan, good catch hold on to her.)[/quote]

Thanks, she is a sweetie ............. at least most of the time :D ....... and I will try my best.

• 2 weeks later...
Haven't met anyone.....but that's a geography problem there. Next time I'm in town there are quite a few of you that I'd like to meet up with. I say that when I do make it back we need to have a Go-Bengals get together at TGI Friday's in Kenwood or something. I know I wouldn't be able to name everyone I want to meet up with so I won't even try to put names here but if I get back this has got to happen. It would be really great if I got there during football season and we could all hook up to tailgate. My wife really wants to do that. hehe!!
MULLY

Guest A-Men-HouseofPain
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='393127' date='Nov 25 2006, 05:23 AM']Haven't met anyone.....but that's a geography problem there. Next time I'm in town there are quite a few of you that I'd like to meet up with. I say that when I do make it back we need to have a Go-Bengals get together at TGI Friday's in Kenwood or something. I know I wouldn't be able to name everyone I want to meet up with so I won't even try to put names here but if I get back this has got to happen. It would be really great if I got there during football season and we could all hook up to tailgate. My wife really wants to do that. hehe!!
MULLY[/quote]
u should move USA > Japan.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='393127' date='Nov 25 2006, 05:23 AM']Haven't met anyone.....but that's a geography problem there. Next time I'm in town there are quite a few of you that I'd like to meet up with. I say that when I do make it back we need to have a Go-Bengals get together at TGI Friday's in Kenwood or something. I know I wouldn't be able to name everyone I want to meet up with so I won't even try to put names here but if I get back this has got to happen. It would be really great if I got there during football season and we could all hook up to tailgate. My wife really wants to do that. hehe!!
MULLY[/quote]

hmmm like your pick for a location...I could stagger home easy :whistle:

J. Lindsey - actually told him about the board. He posts sometimes.
A-men-Houseofpain - talked to him a little bit online playing xbox.

Is there a member here named bengaldude or something like that? or is he at bengals.com??? Meet him, too.

Archived