Newbies please read

MULLY

From one newbie to another, welcome. I guess I've outgrown my newbie status by a few posts but I'm still relatively green around here. Let me put this place in perspective for ya so you don't get jaded. I like to think of this forum as a local tavern if you will. Lots of dysfunctional personalities but basically everyone's heart is in the right place. On any given day you can walk in here and see BlackJesus over by the pinball machine giving it 10 kinds of hell because it stole his quarter. CatScratchFever is constantly playing on the jukebox. You can step in and try to change it but don't play anything from east of Ohio. Hey, look over there, in the corner. OldSchooler has sat down and is imparting wisdom on the lost and weary. Beotch strolled in a little while ago looking for a beer so you better have a few bucks ready. Drink a little too much and need to take a leak? Gotta get past the Bunghole standing there near the toilet. He can be tough but we all know he's a pussycat at heart. Joker was in earlier. Said he'd be back later. Hey.....85fanwilkes just walked in and he's getting carded. Poor kid never really gets to sit at that bar but he hangs around the pool table if you wanna get a game going. Looks like you need to freshen up that drink. Head on over to the bar and let BadassBengal hook ya up. He's a good bartender. Careful of that Nati-Ice he uses though. That shit's gotta kick to it if you're not careful. We gotta few outta towners around here too. Myself, I fly in from Japan everyday to hang out. Then you've got people like ChicagoBengal, MontanaBengal, EnglishBengal, CalifBengalFan, DanvilleBengal, Dan_Bengals_NJ...to name a few. Boomer07 dropped by a little while ago but I'm not really sure what he wanted. Bengalbacker was here too. I think he's feverish though. He was babbling on about EVH not being a great guitarist or some shit like that. Bengalsown usually drops by after work to have a cold one. As does Jamie_B and Bengalrick. If you hang out a while you'll run into BengalSIS too. She's connected. Rumble_in_the_Jungle shows up every now and then pawning off his wares. He's a good guy though. You should see his basement. You know, this is a pretty hoppin' place. Careful going outside though. There's a Straycat out there that likes to raise hell. If you don't wear anything black and yellow you should be ok. Oh shit, the game's about to start. Let's get a table. There are a lot of others that frequent the Go-Bengals Saloon, and I apologize for leaving anyone out, but you'll get to know them soon enough. Everyone here is pretty cool.....hey, it's the kick off.....order some hotwings......and don't forget my beer.
MULLY
Hey, on your way out don't forget to throw the manager, Go-Bengals, a quick thanks for letting us hang.

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218424' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:40 AM']From one newbie to another, welcome. I guess I've outgrown my newbie status by a few posts but I'm still relatively green around here. Let me put this place in perspective for ya so you don't get jaded. I like to think of this forum as a local tavern if you will. Lots of dysfunctional personalities but basically everyone's heart is in the right place. On any given day you can walk in here and see BlackJesus over by the pinball machine giving it 10 kinds of hell because it stole his quarter. CatScratchFever is constantly playing on the jukebox. You can step in and try to change it but don't play anything from east of Ohio. Hey, look over there, in the corner. OldSchooler has sat down and is imparting wisdom on the lost and weary. [b]Beotch strolled in a little while ago looking for her FREE BEER so you better belly up and get her one. She's usually always smiling and drinking. hehe!! [/b] Drink a little too much and need to take a leak? Gotta get past the Bunghole standing there near the toilet. He can be tough but we all know he's a pussycat at heart. Hey.....85fanwilkes just walked in and he's getting carded. Poor kid never really gets to sit at that bar but he hangs around the pool table if you wanna get a game going. Looks like you need to freshen up that drink. Head on over to the bar and let BadassBengal hook ya up. He's a good bartender. Careful of that Nati-Ice he uses though. That shit's gotta kick to it if you're not careful. We gotta few outta towners around here too. Myself, I fly in from Japan everyday to hang out. Then you've got people like ChicagoBengal, MontanaBengal, EnglishBengal, CalifBengalFan...to name a few. You know, this is a pretty hoppin' place. Careful going outside though. There's a Straycat out there that likes to raise hell. If you don't wear anything black and yellow you should be ok. Oh shit, the game's about to start. Let's get a table. There are a lot of others that frequent the Go-Bengals Saloon, and I apologize for leaving anyone out, but you'll get to know them soon enough. Everyone here is pretty cool.....hey, it's the kick off.....order some hotwings......and don't forget my beer.
MULLY
Hey, on your way out don't forget to throw the manager, Go-Bengals, a quick thanks for letting us hang.[/quote]

there, I fixed it for ya Mully!! :D :D

[quote name='Boomer07' post='218486' date='Feb 15 2006, 11:48 AM']Nice job Mully. :thumbsup:

You should just paste that into all of the newbie threads.

...with Beotch's corrections, of course. :) [/quote]

Yeah, but I wrote that during a stint on the steelers. I figured she was PMSing a little about them. Which is totally cool by me.
MULLY
I'll work on it though.

Btw, I know there are quite a few regulars that I left out. I'll revise this little by little as time goes by and I get a thought about it. Trust me, I didn't leave anyone out on purpose. These are just the people I mainly see around the forums. I know that there are plenty more that I see around that I left out....AkiliMVP comes to mind at the moment. Don't worry, I'll get to it.
MULLY

[quote name='The_Joker' post='218520' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:25 PM']I am thirsty too...
:( [/quote]

Dude!! My bad. Big time. How the fuck could I forget you?!? Well, you know what they say, you hurt the ones you love the most.......or some mushy shit like that. Man, I'll get you in. Once I get everyone in I think this should be a sticky post for all to peruse. hehe!!
MULLY

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218564' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:15 AM'][quote name='The_Joker' post='218520' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:25 PM']
I am thirsty too...

Dude!! My bad. Big time. How the fuck could I forget you?!? Well, you know what they say, you hurt the ones you love the most.......or some mushy shit like that. Man, I'll get you in. Once I get everyone in I think this should be a sticky post for all to peruse. hehe!!
MULLY
[/quote]

Dont worry about it, it's easy to forget about a Mac user.

:ninja:

Guest bengalrick

[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218509' date='Feb 14 2006, 11:09 PM']Btw, I know there are quite a few regulars that I left out. I'll revise this little by little as time goes by and I get a thought about it. Trust me, I didn't leave anyone out on purpose. These are just the people I mainly see around the forums. I know that there are plenty more that I see around that I left out....AkiliMVP comes to mind at the moment. Don't worry, I'll get to it.
MULLY[/quote]

what, you couldn't find a good place to throw "bengalrick" in there? :lol:

my lack of imagination hurts me again <_<

Don't worry, guys and gals, I'll get everyone in. When I did that I didn't have a list of people in front of me. I was doing it from memory. I knew there was going to be a lot of people that I missed. I'll get y'all in.
MULLY

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='219242' date='Feb 16 2006, 04:58 PM'][quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218564' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:15 AM']
[quote name='The_Joker' post='218520' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:25 PM']
I am thirsty too...

MULLY
[/quote]

[/quote]

yea, they spend so much time getting pictures taken with thier computer they forget how to use the single button on thier mouse and dont end up posting much.

[quote name='GoBengals' post='219537' date='Feb 17 2006, 08:22 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='219242' date='Feb 16 2006, 04:58 PM']
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218564' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:15 AM']
I am thirsty too...

MULLY
[/quote]

[/quote] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

yea, they spend so much time getting pictures taken with thier computer they forget how to use the single button on thier mouse and dont end up posting much.
[/quote]

[quote name='GoBengals' post='219537' date='Feb 17 2006, 08:22 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='219242' date='Feb 16 2006, 04:58 PM']
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='218564' date='Feb 15 2006, 01:15 AM']
I am thirsty too...

MULLY
[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img] [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//24.gif[/img]

Joker and Scales :pointlaff:

:wave:

Archived