DIVORCED!! Single, Married, Suicide Watch?

Guest Whodey420

[quote name='Nati Ice' post='245464' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:30 PM']what is this "marriage" that you all speak of?[/quote]

Its when men voluntarily neuter themselves. I hear its kind of scary.

:ninja:

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='245376' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:59 PM']Single, but have "poked around" a bit [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Jamie, I feel for you man. Beotch might be ready to give you the Special now, since you done let on that your solo. :o[/quote]

um.....you better just watch yourself, I'm coming to an area near you in September... :whistle:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245470' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:42 PM'][quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='245376' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:59 PM']
Single, but have "poked around" a bit [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

Jamie, I feel for you man. Beotch might be ready to give you the Special now, since you done let on that your solo. :o[/quote]

um.....you better just watch yourself, I'm coming to an area near you in September... :whistle:
[/quote]

:o

I must hide, for my singlness is in jepordy come september.

[quote name='sneaky' post='245467' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:39 PM'][quote name='Nati Ice' post='245464' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:30 PM']
what is this "marriage" that you all speak of?[/quote]

Its when men voluntarily neuter themselves. I hear its kind of scary.

[/quote]wikipedia tells me this "voluntary neutering" involves some sort of permanent committment

who does this?

why?

how is it possible to be permanently committed without cheating?

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='245480' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:01 PM'][quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245470' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:42 PM']
[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='245376' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:59 PM']
Single, but have "poked around" a bit [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[/quote]

[/quote]

:lol: :lol: :lmao: :lol: :lol:

She's talking about me, cracka!!! But you ain't all that far away, I could see her taking about a 5-hour detour up north...........[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='245539' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:01 PM'][quote name='Jamie_B' post='245480' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:01 PM']
[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245470' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:42 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

She's talking about me, cracka!!! But you ain't all that far away, I could see her taking about a 5-hour detour up north...........[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//3.gif[/img]

[/quote]

5 hour? Bro you live in the Gretna area right? Thats around I can get to Lynchburgh in just under 3 hours. And thats not that far from Gretna.

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='245560' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:39 PM'][quote name='DanvilleBengal' post='245539' date='Apr 7 2006, 10:01 PM']
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='245480' date='Apr 7 2006, 07:01 PM']
[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245470' date='Apr 7 2006, 06:42 PM']

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

5 hour? Bro you live in the Gretna area right? Thats around I can get to Lynchburgh in just under 3 hours. And thats not that far from Gretna.
[/quote]
I am from the Gretna area, yeah. But right now I'm in Norfolk, that's why I said a 5-hour detour. You forgot I'm a student at Old Dominion, and it would be kind of hard to commute here every day from Gretna. I live here during the school year. :wacko:

The time that Beotch is planning to come to VA Beach is in September, and I'll be back in school at ODU in Norfolk by then.

[quote]I am from the Gretna area, yeah. But right now I'm in Norfolk, that's why I said a 5-hour detour. You forgot I'm a student at Old Dominion, and it would be kind of hard to commute here every day from Gretna. I live here during the school year. :wacko:

The time that Beotch is planning to come to VA Beach is in September, and I'll be back in school at ODU in Norfolk by then.[/quote]

MWAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA....I will now put my plan in to action

1) tell husband and his family I need some sunscreen and take off for a few hours
2) find secluded area
3) meet up with Danville and Jamie B for opener at nearest bar and grill (with Sunday ticket)
4) convince them to go for a ride (at gunpoint if necessary) after Bengal victory
5) take advantage of them at secluded area and leave them sticky

MWWWAAAA HAAA HAAAAA HAAA HAAAAAAAAA...

starts a packing list....

hand cuffs, leather whip, blindfolds, whip cream, chocolate syrup, toys, extra batteries...

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245685' date='Apr 8 2006, 08:03 AM'][quote]I am from the Gretna area, yeah. But right now I'm in Norfolk, that's why I said a 5-hour detour. You forgot I'm a student at Old Dominion, and it would be kind of hard to commute here every day from Gretna. I live here during the school year. :wacko:

The time that Beotch is planning to come to VA Beach is in September, and I'll be back in school at ODU in Norfolk by then.[/quote]

1) tell husband and his family I need some sunscreen and take off for a few hours
2) find secluded area
3) meet up with Danville and Jamie B for opener at nearest bar and grill (with Sunday ticket)
4) convince them to go for a ride (at gunpoint if necessary) after Bengal victory

hand cuffs, leather whip, blindfolds, whip cream, chocolate syrup, toys, extra batteries...

[/quote]

:unsure: Im a little scared. :unsure:

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245685' date='Apr 8 2006, 08:03 AM'][quote]I am from the Gretna area, yeah. But right now I'm in Norfolk, that's why I said a 5-hour detour. You forgot I'm a student at Old Dominion, and it would be kind of hard to commute here every day from Gretna. I live here during the school year. :wacko:

2) find secluded area

[/quote]

Uh-oh. :254:

^_^

I forgot to mention I do have one child, that doesnt know I'm his biological father.

Although he is illegitimate and has major pshycological issues, I still come
by to see his mom every once and a while. :1hump:

His name is Badass.

Do any of you know him?

I posted a song about him several months ago.

[quote name='ONYX' post='245892' date='Apr 8 2006, 05:12 PM']I forgot to mention I do have one child, that doesnt know I'm his biological father.

Although he is illegitimate and has major pshycological issues, I still come
by to see his mom every once and a while. :1hump:

His name is Badass.

Do any of you know him?

I posted a song about him several months ago.

:ninja:[/quote]

He has a mixed brother, because I was in that as well.

Guest BengalBacker

[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='245685' date='Apr 8 2006, 08:03 AM']MWAAA HAAAA HAAAAA HAA HAAAAAAAAAAA....I will now put my plan in to action

2) find secluded area

:ninja:[/quote]

[img]http://images.southparkstudios.com/media/images/305/305_blazin.gif[/img]

Guest Whodey420
[quote name='BengalBeotch' post='247312' date='Apr 10 2006, 10:54 PM']that is hillarious....even smokin a fatty....that be me![/quote]

Um Beotch, that's a crackwhore. Notice the small torch and glass pipe? [img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angel.gif[/img]

Archived