• Sauvingon Blanc
    • Chardonay
    • Chennin Blanc
    • Pinot Grigio/Blanc
    • Riesling
    • Gewurztraminer
    • Other
    • I don't like white wine

[quote name='rumble in the jungle' post='263371' date='May 4 2006, 02:17 PM']if you like australian then you'd love the shiraz. try the black opal or the goundry shiraz, delish.[/quote]

Any brands to look for?

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='263478' date='May 4 2006, 09:08 PM']MD20/20 and Boone's Strawberry Hill are two of my personal favorites.[/quote]

I prefer Thunderbird myself

[quote name='CatScratchFever' post='263478' date='May 4 2006, 05:08 PM']MD20/20 and Boone's Strawberry Hill are two of my personal favorites.[/quote]
what about some irish rose or sysco ma man, or even midnight train, you get a paper bag wid dat too ?

[quote]rumble, i was in cambria yesterday. paso is known for all its wineries. its nice because you can just go to a winery and try it before you buy it.[/quote]

hey runrudirun, man im jelous. i wanna go to the wineries so bad, but i do my fair taste here for now. cambria is a very very good wine, their pino noir is excellent.

Guest CTBengalsFan
FRANZIA!!!

[img]http://www.yale.edu/yaleband/ypmb/gallery/02-03/Game%20site%201/pg011.jpg[/img]

nothing like $10 for 5 liters of wine.

• 1 year later...
Hit this up today, the "fruit wines" of Peaks of Odder were daaaaamn good

[url="http://www.atwproductions.com/vintageva/2007/dir.php?menu_id=1&iid=1&submenu_id=&page_id=4"]http://www.atwproductions.com/vintageva/20...=&page_id=4[/url]

Guest BlackJesus
[font="Arial Narrow"][size=3][b]As a broke undergrad ... I drank it from the box ...

4 $ a box at the local econo foods market.

tasted like piss ... but was great for playing 'century club' with. [/b][/size][/font]

[quote name='WhoDeyUK' post='494736' date='Jun 3 2007, 02:42 PM']I'm far from a wine snob, but this stuff is tasty. Spicy, yummy... goes great with a nice cigar. Not for those who like girly wines though.

[img]http://www.tintoyblanco.com.au/wp-content/uploads/thumb-Torres-sangre-de-toro-03.jpg[/img][/quote]
That stuff is a perennial favorite of mine, cuz it's cheap and I like rustic wines, and by rustic, I mean not hugely fruit-forward, jammy wines like many from the US and Australia (in other words, not a girly wine.... :headbang: ).
I used to sell fine wine for a living, if anyone wants some serious bang for the buck wines that are actually wines that are considered GOOD by the wine drinking public, let me know.
Of course, drink what you like always applies.

[quote name='Bunghole' post='494795' date='Jun 3 2007, 06:22 PM']That stuff is a perennial favorite of mine, cuz it's cheap and I like rustic wines, and by rustic, I mean not hugely fruit-forward, jammy wines like many from the US and Australia (in other words, not a girly wine.... :headbang: ).
I used to sell fine wine for a living, if anyone wants some serious bang for the buck wines that are actually wines that are considered GOOD by the wine drinking public, let me know.
Of course, drink what you like always applies.[/quote]

I want to know

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='494807' date='Jun 3 2007, 05:47 PM']Not a fan of the spicey stuff.[/quote]
Pussy. Stick to Beringer White Zinfandel over ice and you'll be fine....
:gayflag:

[quote name='Ben' post='494812' date='Jun 3 2007, 05:57 PM']I want to know[/quote]
What do you want to know?

Archived