jason whitlock

Guest mongoloido
I'll preface this by saying Whitlock is a total dork. However, it's tough to crucify him for the same style of joke Claptonrocks used in this same forum.

thats funny...apparently you guys haven't heard yet but clarrett was arrested again last night in columbus. he made an illegal u-turn so the cops tried pulling him over and he didnt stop so they used spike strips. when they got him stopped he had an assault rifle and 3 other guns in his front seat. he resisted arrest so the cops tried to tase him but he had a bullet proof vest on.

[quote name='mongoloido' post='312658' date='Aug 9 2006, 05:26 PM']I'll preface this by saying Whitlock is a total dork. However, it's tough to crucify him for the same style of joke Claptonrocks used in this same forum.[/quote]

Of course, Claptonrocks didn't spend 5 minutes of TV time going on and on, running the joke into the ground. If Whitlock has been a random caller on Rome's radio show, he would have been run in 30 seconds or less. He could have gotten his point across in a sentence or two, but he had to belabor the point.

Apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's quite funny? Because I do think it's quite funny. With all these unbelievable arrets we've had lately, something like this was bound to happen.. Actually that's the only problem I have with this joke is that it's too easy to make...

Come on people, lighten up a little... Preseason starts sunday! WHO-DEY!

Look on the bright side.

This kind of joke is a lot better than one about how bad the Bengals suck, or how bad their uniforms are.

It's a sure sign that playoff wins are coming. They only hate the playas. :afropic:

BZ

[quote name='cms' post='312977' date='Aug 10 2006, 01:53 AM']Apparently I'm the only one who thinks it's quite funny? Because I do think it's quite funny. With all these unbelievable arrets we've had lately, something like this was bound to happen.. Actually that's the only problem I have with this joke is that it's too easy to make...

Come on people, lighten up a little... Preseason starts sunday! WHO-DEY![/quote]

No, fuck that fat tub of goo monkey shit. He's been pissed off at the us fans cause his brother lives here and he wrote in an article last year that the fans are mean to his brother who lives in Cinci. Say we curse him, boo him and call him names when we see him out. You know what, fuck his idiot brother too.

[quote name='Stevie Richards' post='313063' date='Aug 10 2006, 03:02 PM']No, fuck that fat tub of goo monkey shit. He's been pissed off at the us fans cause his brother lives here and he wrote in an article last year that the fans are mean to his brother who lives in Cinci. Say we curse him, boo him and call him names when we see him out. You know what, fuck his idiot brother too.[/quote]

Tell me how you really feel.... :lol:

[quote name='Stevie Richards' post='313067' date='Aug 10 2006, 03:13 PM']No, fuck that fat tub of goo monkey shit. He's been pissed off at the us fans cause his brother lives here and he wrote in an article last year that the fans are mean to his brother. Say we curse him, boo him and call him names when we see him out. You know what, fuck his idiot brother too.[/quote]

:lmao:

Rome has got to take some heat for that too.

How do you let Whitlock hijack the first two minutes of your show to pull a cheap shot like that?

I know Rome's show is entertainment, but it still has some elements of journalistic integrity. Like not alienating an entire fanbase.

Now, I'm gonna have to hate Whitlock forever, and that's a whole lot of hate, because he's fucking huge.

Do you think ESPN is gonna have a report on his tragic death when he finally bites it 5 years from now from being morbidly obese? I'm mean it's not really a tragedy if we all saw it coming right?

Lose some damn weight, frankly, that's not good for children to see. See kids, you can be hugely overweight and be on TV too.

You're not a well conditioned college athlete anymore. You're a 400lbs Dilbert bitch!

Guest mongoloido

[quote name='ueberj' post='312798' date='Aug 9 2006, 08:45 PM']Of course, Claptonrocks didn't spend 5 minutes of TV time going on and on, running the joke into the ground. If Whitlock has been a random caller on Rome's radio show, he would have been run in 30 seconds or less. He could have gotten his point across in a sentence or two, but he had to belabor the point.[/quote]

True, but I also think Rome is a total dork too. :D

[quote name='Hooky' post='313227' date='Aug 10 2006, 01:06 PM']No, the joke is that some dumbass actually did draft him in the third round and Clarett was already a fuck-up at that point. [b]I don't recall anyone laughing at Shanahan [/b] or questioning his "character" drafting.[/quote]

I do.

Archived