stealers and bengals..

FACT:The pissburgh stealers have an all-time winning record of 519-503-21. The Bengals boast a losing record of 258-333-1. In the history of the two teams meeting, pissburgh leads the series 42-29. Since 1990, the Bengals last winning season before 2005, the stealers record stands at 157-98, the Bengals at 91-165. The stealers have a Superbowl record of 5-1. The Bengals are 0-2.

FACT: The pissburgh stealers have 17 enshrinees in the NFL Hall Of Fame. The Bengals lone enshrinee is Anthony Munoz.

wow.. i never knew they dominated us like that :huh:

Guest schotzee

[quote name='bengals6443' post='334851' date='Sep 9 2006, 02:32 PM']FACT:The pissburgh stealers have an all-time winning record of 519-503-21. The Bengals boast a losing record of 258-333-1. In the history of the two teams meeting, pissburgh leads the series 42-29. Since 1990, the Bengals last winning season before 2005, the stealers record stands at 157-98, the Bengals at 91-165. The stealers have a Superbowl record of 5-1. The Bengals are 0-2.

FACT: The pissburgh stealers have 17 enshrinees in the NFL Hall Of Fame. The Bengals lone enshrinee is Anthony Munoz.
wow.. i never knew they dominated us like that :huh:[/quote]

You just keep living in the past.It's all you got left.

[quote name='bengals6443' post='334851' date='Sep 10 2006, 03:32 AM']FACT:The pissburgh stealers have an all-time winning record of 519-503-21. The Bengals boast a losing record of 258-333-1. In the history of the two teams meeting, pissburgh leads the series 42-29. Since 1990, the Bengals last winning season before 2005, the stealers record stands at 157-98, the Bengals at 91-165. The stealers have a Superbowl record of 5-1. The Bengals are 0-2.

wow.. i never knew they dominated us like that :huh:[/quote]

Fact: The past is done. Nothing can change it no matter how much you'd like it to.

Fact: The future holds limitless possiblities.

Fact: The Bengals are an up and coming team that is going to dominate the league.

Fact: Porter and Cowher exchanged baby kisses on the sidelines.

Fact: They're fags.

Fact: You're a fag too.
MULLY

P.S. Fact: Fuck the Stealers!!!

Guest steelersaregod
[quote name='Fulcher_33' post='334967' date='Sep 9 2006, 04:46 PM']Fact: The past is done. Nothing can change it no matter how much you'd like it to.

Fact: The future holds limitless possiblities.

Fact: The Bengals are an up and coming team that is going to dominate the league.

Fact: Porter and Cowher exchanged baby kisses on the sidelines.

Fact: They're fags.

Fact: You're a fag too.
MULLY

P.S. Fact: Fuck the Stealers!!![/quote]

Fact-your past is your future

Fact- your team wont dominate the browns

Fact- noone on your team can compare to the player that Joey Porter is and match his EMOTION....you team knows nothing about playing with EMOTION

Fact- the bengirls have sucked for years and one good season doews nothing for your rep

So in closing fuck your bengals and enjoy the cellar......your used to it.

[quote name='stealersaregod' post='334988' date='Sep 9 2006, 09:41 PM']Fact-your past is your future

Fact- your team wont dominate the browns

Fact- noone on your team can compare to the player that Joey Porter is and match his EMOTION....you team knows nothing about playing with EMOTION

Fact- the bengirls have sucked for years and one good season doews nothing for your rep

So in closing fuck your bengals and enjoy the cellar......your used to it.[/quote]
Fact- Big is a sorry ass quaterback who wines and makes excuses nonstop, and bitches about legal hits

Fact- Stealers play dirty to win games

Fact- Your running game is diminished without the Bus

Fact- Carson Palmer plays with more emotion than Porter how in the hell do you think he is back so quick, its because he is focused and ready to prove to everyone he back and better than before.

Fact- Carson Palmer and the Cincinnati Bengals will kick your asses week three

[quote name='Paul' post='334998' date='Sep 9 2006, 10:01 PM']Fact- Big is a sorry ass quaterback who wines and makes excuses nonstop, and bitches about legal hits

Fact- Stealers play dirty to win games

Fact- Your running game is diminished without the Bus

Fact- Carson Palmer and the Cincinnati Bengals will kick your asses week three[/quote]

[b]Fact-Joey Porter loves coach Cowherd......[/b] :gayfight2: :gayflag:

Guest steelersaregod
Fiction- Big is a sorry ass quaterback who wines and makes excuses nonstop, and bitches about legal hits

Fiction- Stealers play dirty to win games

Fiction- Your running game is diminished without the Bus

Fiction- Carson Palmer and the Cincinnati Bengals will kick your asses week three

Ben is 27-4 as a starter.....Palmer????

Willie Parker is just fine......sure hell work ya over for 150 yards.

Palmer has to make it through the game first

[quote name='steelersaregod' post='335002' date='Sep 9 2006, 10:03 PM']Fiction- Big is a sorry ass quaterback who wines and makes excuses nonstop, and bitches about legal hits

Fiction- Stealers play dirty to win games

Fiction- Your running game is diminished without the Bus

Fiction- Carson Palmer and the Cincinnati Bengals will kick your asses week three
Ben is 27-4 as a starter.....Palmer????

Willie Parker is just fine......sure hell work ya over for 150 yards.

Palmer has to make it through the game first[/quote]

Fact - Your QB in the words of Carlos Mencia is a [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=91MtHvcespM"]"dee dee dee"[/url]

Fact - Martha Flishemen is a poor old woman who your fans harrassed when this happened

Fact - Your same fans harrassed your ex-backup-qb because he LOST A GAME

Fact - Ben DOES whine, he whines about his thub, his "almost dieing" (he didnt almost die give me a break), his hysteractamy

Fact - your running game IS diminised without the bus (maybee not yet but the next one will explain why)

Fact - Willie Parker is a decent scat back who is good in warm weather and against D's that suck, but has never put up a 100 yard game in november/december against decent defences. He's not a cold weateher grind it out type of back that you will need in those months.

Fact - The RB you just signed is a "stooler"........literally

Fact - Carson fell into a team that was being built .... Ben fell to one that was already in place

Fact - Carson is asked to win games, Ben is not

Fact - Carson is a probowl QB, Ben got a "well you did 'win' the superbowl (even if you posted a 22.6) and all the good QBs are injured" invite

Fact - If your team attempts to cheap shot Palmer again, it would be wise for your fans to never attend another game in cincinnati again

If two guys on the team kissing is showing emotion, I hope to never see the Bengals show emotion. . .

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery051204-16.jpg[/img]

[img]http://assets.bengals.com/assets/default/gallery051204-15.jpg[/img]

[b]Here's some emotion for you assjack. 38-31 Bengals, in pissburgh, against your top ranked defense, with the playoffs on the line.[/b]

Don't even bring up the playoff game. You and every steeler fan knows that it would have been an entirely different game with our all world QB.

Guest BengalBacker
[quote name='Jamie_B' post='335036' date='Sep 9 2006, 11:05 PM']Fact - If your team attempts to cheap shot Palmer again, it would be wise for your fans to never attend another game in cincinnati again[/quote]

I already recommend they stay away.

If you decide to come, leave the women and children at home because it's going to be ugly. We don't want you here.

[quote name='stealersaregod' post='334988' date='Sep 10 2006, 10:41 AM']Fact- noone on your team can compare to the player that Joey Porter is and match his EMOTION....you team knows nothing about playing with EMOTION[/quote]

Funny thing is that if Chad had run off the field and kissed Marvin we'd never stop hearing how gay they are. Take it up the ass like you usually do, Sally. Your Stealers are fags. Plain and simple. Porter is a cock smoker and Coward is a lisping, limp wristed queen.
MULLY
I didn't know "emotion" also meant "queer"

Fact: The pissburgh stealers won the Superbowl in 1975, 1976, 1979 and 1980.

Fact: The pissburgh stealers were given the Superbowl in 2006

Fact: Although the Stealers have won the Superbowl 5 times, one of them being extremely questionable, 4 of those 5 were decades ago when they were a really good team.

Fact: Since 1980 The Bengals have been to the Superbowl twice and pissburgh only once.

Fact: The Bengals lost both of those Superbowls and the stealers lost theirs too.

Fact: The stealers had a 15-1 season and couldn't make it to the Superbowl. Losers.

Fact: During that 15-1 season pissburgh was ranked #1 for points allowed. Losers.

Fact: It was 25 years between Superbowls. Nothing to brag about.

Fact: You probably weren't even born when they were they there the last 4 times so you've got nothing to spout off about.

Now go fuck yourself before I have to embarass you again.
MULLY

P.S. The Stealers have 22 enshrinees in the HOF and the Bengals have 2. Munoz and Joiner. 3 if we want to take partial credit for Paul Brown. If you're going to use this as an attack at least get it right, dumbass.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='335126' date='Sep 10 2006, 01:00 AM']I already recommend they stay away.

If you decide to come, leave the women and children at home because it's going to be ugly. We don't want you here.[/quote]

Uh, as a Steeler fan, I was going to stealers @ Bengals games in Cinci long before most of you gave a shit about your team.

I was here first.

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='335158' date='Sep 10 2006, 07:02 PM']Uh, as a Steeler fan, I was going to stealers @ Bengals games in Cinci long before most of you gave a shit about your team.

I was here first.[/quote]

Yeah, and you'll be gone pretty quick too.
MULLY

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='335158' date='Sep 10 2006, 06:02 AM']Uh, as a Steeler fan, I was going to stealers @ Bengals games in Cinci long before most of you gave a shit about your team.

I was here first.[/quote]
I'll Take that bet, Will Blowhard. You were probably the person that I stole the terrible towel from right after I threw a beer in your face...you punk ass bitch.

[quote name='The_Joker' post='335162' date='Sep 10 2006, 05:53 AM']I'll Take that bet, Will Blowhard. You were probably the person that I stole the terrible towel from right after I threw a beer in your face...you punk ass bitch.[/quote]

Whatever.

Actually, a few of my buddies and I have been going to stealers @ Bengals games since the early 90's. We've never had any altercations with Bangels fans.

Thruthfully, I find it laughable that some comic obessesed dork would claim to have assaulted a Steeler fan. I suspect you are far more likely to play Dungeons and Dragons in your parents' basement than do anything that requires physical exertion.

Fact: The Bengals and the pissburgh Pillowbiters have been to the same number of Super Bowls in the past 25 years. But true, Pissburgh did "Win***************" one of theirs. They are already widely known as one of the most undeserving and unimpressive Super Bowl victors* ever. And they got their asses pounded (Just the way they like it.) in the other one.

[quote name='Will Hitlow' post='335186' date='Sep 10 2006, 08:10 AM']Whatever.

Actually, a few of my buddies and I have been going to stealers @ Bengals games since the early 90's. We've never had any altercations with Bangels fans.

Thruthfully, I find it laughable that some comic obessesed dork would claim to have assaulted a Steeler fan. I suspect you are far more likely to play Dungeons and Dragons in your parents' basement than do anything that requires physical exertion.[/quote]

And had there been no cheap shot I doubt you would have an issue, probabally not even on this board would you have had the issue.

It didnt go down like that.

Archived