HAD IT BEEN TOOTHLESSBURGER???

Guest ONYX

HAD IT BEEN TOOTHLESSBURGER INSTEAD OF GREEN......  

98 members have voted

1. 1. Would you have cracked a smile?

• Yes
    • No
  2. 2. What would have been the first thing you would have done?

• said a prayer for Toothlesburger and his family
    • did the "cabbage patch" and scream "Hell yeah biyatcchhh!!!"
  3. 3. Which would you want Robert Geathers to do?

• Show immediate remorse
    • Pee on Toothlessburger's motionless body

To be honest, all stealers hatred aside? I'm not saying this to be an asshole either.. I don't know if Big Ben can take a hit like that. He really does not look healthy to me, and that's not wishful thinking either.

I want him to stay healthy and be repeatedly sacked and intercepted by the Bengals for years to come. He's earned that right.

So to answer the question I'd be a bit concerned because I'm seriously in doubt as to his ability to absorb a blow like that given the nature of his head injuries. I'd like to think that he didn't have much going on up there to injure to begin with but... Seriously though, he looks frail to me.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='337136' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:45 PM']Just as when he got hurt being a dumbass on his bike, I'd save the comments till I knew he was going to be ok.

Then I'd be a total douche and enjoy it. :D[/quote]
That would probably be about my stance as well.

Guest BlackJesus

[size=4][quote name='sneaky' post='337130' date='Sep 11 2006, 01:42 PM']HAD IT BEEN TOOTHLESSBURGER???[/quote][/size]

[center][img]http://www.palestinemonitor.org/gallery/burnt_boy.jpg[/img]

:whistle:
[/center]

Guest BlackJesus

[quote name='sneaky' post='337525' date='Sep 11 2006, 08:55 PM']Im gonna go out on a limb here, and say that BJ chose.....

Yes, cabbage patch and pee.

:lol:[/quote]

[b]Nah .... wouldn't want to put out the fire ;) [/b]

[quote name='Bunghole' post='337609' date='Sep 11 2006, 10:06 PM']In defiance of every sportsmanlike bone in my body, I wouldn't hesitate to openly celebrate a Rothlisberger injury at the hands of our defense....especially since their fanbase didn't give us any courtesy for Palmer's injury.[/quote]

karma owns pissburgh and worthlessfucker! i dont care who draws first blood, his time is coming

Guest BengalBacker

**sigh**

queernation is gonna love this...

If there are any feds out there reading this. I, BengalBacker. Have not wished injury or death upon anyone.

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//33.gif[/img]

:unsure:

[img]http://forum.go-bengals.com/public/style_emoticons//42.gif[/img]

:wave:

Archived