New here, but I LOVE THE BENGALS

Carmen

I'm actually living in North Carolina right now (boo, hiss), but I'm from Cincy. I moved away five years ago with my family before the Bengals became so AWESOME! I've always loved them, but now I'm just sorry I'm missing it all. The good news is I'll be back in time to see them beat the Ravens in November. I'm looking to get into the discussion here on these forums. I just found them tonight. Then I'm looking for some of you Bengals fans who would want to tailgate with me in November. Hey, I might even have an extra ticket if someone wants to go with me to see the game.

I think that's about it. Not sure what I'm supposed to say here!

Nice to meet you all.

Carmen

Guest whodey 85
[quote name='Carmen' post='359455' date='Oct 5 2006, 11:51 PM']I'm actually living in North Carolina right now (boo, hiss), but I'm from Cincy. I moved away five years ago with my family before the Bengals became so AWESOME! I've always loved them, but now I'm just sorry I'm missing it all. The good news is I'll be back in time to see them beat the Ravens in November. I'm looking to get into the discussion here on these forums. I just found them tonight. Then I'm looking for some of you Bengals fans who would want to tailgate with me in November. Hey, I might even have an extra ticket if someone wants to go with me to see the game.

I think that's about it. Not sure what I'm supposed to say here!

Nice to meet you all.

Carmen[/quote]

Whut up man, this is the best Bengals site ull ever fine.

Where u live at in North Carolina?, Im askin cause I lived there for a lil while.

[quote name='BengalBacker' post='359494' date='Oct 6 2006, 01:50 AM']Welcome my son

Welcome to the machine

Where have ya been

It's alright we know where you've been
:unsure:[/quote]

How do you know it's not a chick? It's probably Carmen Electra. You know she's a Bengals fan.

Guest oldschooler

[quote name='Jamie_B' post='359627' date='Oct 6 2006, 09:40 AM']To steal oldschoolers line...

"Welcome to the best bengals board on the internet" :headbang:[/quote]

What he said ! :headbang:

[quote name='Hooky' post='359585' date='Oct 6 2006, 07:34 AM']How do you know it's not a chick? It's probably Carmen Electra. You know she's a Bengals fan.[/quote]
How do you know it's not a conglomerate of guys that like automobiles?

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Bunghole' post='359984' date='Oct 7 2006, 09:25 AM']How do you know it's not a conglomerate of guys that like automobiles?[/quote]
:lol: Hilarious.Took me a minute.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='Hooky' post='359993' date='Oct 7 2006, 10:01 AM']Except for it's overpopulated due to Cowher's chin.[/quote]

:lol: I didn't even realize that's where he lives.

Guest schotzee

[quote name='STRAYCAT' post='360002' date='Oct 7 2006, 10:24 AM']Welcome to the site. If you are Carmen Electra...did you really go out with Mully? :blink:[/quote]
And why did you marry Rodman :blink: :D

[quote name='schotzee' post='359994' date='Oct 7 2006, 10:05 AM']:lol: I didn't even realize that's where he lives.[/quote]

Yep, he lives in Raleigh...

which is why I moved back to Indiana soon after I found out :whistle:

Don't believe me? see this...
[url="http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=16116"]http://forum.go-bengals.com/index.php?showtopic=16116[/url]

Archived